šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to perform at Rock in Rio 2017!

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester
5 minutes ago, AphroditeLaydee said:

inb4 'she's becoming lazy' commentsĀ 

She's becoming lazy

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

on another planetĀ :ladyhaha:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

WAIT! :giveup:

I need to make plans, GDMIT! I wanna go! Is it too late? Have tickets on pre-sale yet?:giveup:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Cssomeone
16 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Could anyone (from Brazil I suppose) translate this:

Ā 

Rock in Rio will have Lady Gaga and Guns N' Roses

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

I don't even know what this is. When is it? Is it a big deal? Has she been there before?

It's a music fest sponsored by Pepsi (aka sponsor to SB)

Katy and Rihanna did RnR last year if that gives you an idea

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

GloZell Green

Thank god she's with Pepsi now, they seem to find so many music events :rip:Ā I'm sort of worried though, I don't want her to overwork again

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Bradley
1 hour ago, Misaki said:

She seems to have a tight schedule the next two years. Super Bowl, The Perfect Illusion Ball, A Star Is Born, Rock in Rio, Cheek 3 Cheek(?), A Star Is Born Soundtrack.

You forgot American Horror Story season 7 and possibly American Crime Story season 3 late next year.

calmar
58 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Could anyone (from Brazil I suppose) translate this:

The article itself says:

"'Perfect Illusion' will be live at Rock in Rio. Lady Gaga will sing her recent success at the festival. In addition, Guns 'NĀ Roses will return to Brazil to perform at the event.

On social media, Gaga was one of the most requested singers for a show at Rock in Rio. Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (the artist's true name) will arriveĀ with a spectacular tour promoting her album "Joanne", released a few months ago. The album has already released the singles "Perfect Illusion", and the most recent, "Million Reasons."

Guns N' Roses will return less than a year after their successful tour in the country. The negotiation for the festival show began when the band played in Rio last month. After the introduction, Rock in Rio creator and manager Robert Medina told the official event networkĀ that the had resolved hisĀ problem with the band and asked the public for their thoughts ofĀ including the group in the line up.

After 2011, Medina had declared that Guns would never again play at Rock in RioĀ since AxlĀ Rose began the show incredibly late. At the time, it was common for the singer to do so.

Rock in Rio will be September 15, 16, 17, 21, 22, 23 and 24. Gaga and Guns enter the team of headliners, alongside Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Maroon 5 and the Red Hot Chili Peppers."

äæŗć®å‹åˆ©ćÆęŗ悋恎ćŖ恄

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

I don't even know what this is. When is it? Is it a big deal? Has she been there before?

This is huge tbh.

Archived