💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga to perform at Rock in Rio 2017!

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

ARTPOPNick

Maybe it will be a festival tour and she will only tour the big festivals again :O

Spoiler

inb4 she does this because she isn't relevant enough to sell out arenas and by playing festivals she is sure at least someone will buy a ticket :derpga:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShockPop
3 hours ago, Envi said:

I need choreo, costume changes, her classics being sang, not much of Joanne with pink hat singing

:nails:

Hun, the "artist" you are looking for is brinty.

StrawberryBlond
10 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

I don't think Joanne is suitable for festivals :toofunny: 

Why? Rock music and guitar driven performances is what festivals are traditionally all about. Dance music festivals are a new invention. Ever since Woodstock, the word 'festival' is associated with rock and real instruments. Hence why it's called Rock In Rio. And remember that in Latin America, they love Shakira and she has her fair share of ballads and plays guitar live. Playing rock shows in stadiums is a big institution in Latin America. I could totally see Gaga breaking out the likes of Diamond Heart and John Wayne here and maybe a big emotional hands in the air moment with Angel Down. If there was any album that wasn't suitable for festivals it was TF and yet her first tour was almost all festivals.

GagaMyBlood95

Guys, lets just make a quick recap of what's to come:

1. SuperBowl

2. Glastonbury (it's basically confirmed, so many rumors about Gaga, they just need to announce it officially tbh)

3. Rock in Rio

So, she has TOP 3 world stages, I can't :diane:

Schwerk
3 hours ago, ARTPOPNick said:

Maybe it will be a festival tour and she will only tour the big festivals again :O

Reveal hidden contents

inb4 she does this because she isn't relevant enough to sell out arenas and by playing festivals she is sure at least someone will buy a ticket :derpga:

That's what I fear tbh. It would suck for her fans because it's much harder to get tickets, since many big festivals are already sold out as we speak. Tickets are also way more expensive and there's added costs of transportation and maybe even sleeping arrangements since festivals are usually not conveniently located.

As much as I love Gaga doing festival gigs I'm keeping my fingers crossed there will also be a regular tour alongside some festival shows. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

This is v exciting, the crowd are absolutely crazy over there, they put every other country to shame. When Beyonce & Rihanna did it, they were singing along to every word, Rihanna actually stopped and re-did one of her songs again cos the crowd were so energetic. 

Chances are the festival date will be a part of her tour just like when Beyonce did it, it was basically her Mrs Carter tour show she did at the festival, same setlist, same costumes etc and it was the exact same with Rihanna and the LOUD tour. So what we see at the Joanne Tour we'll probably see at Rock In Rio. 

Archived