Monsterious

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Not Glory being above EMOTION Side B :wtf: 

Not Glory being above Dangerous Woman :wtf: 

Not Lady Wood Vol. I even being on here :wtf: I truly enjoy about 10 of these 20 "pop" ( :laughga: ) albums, but the orders I completely disagree with other than Emotion Side B :crossed: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Staring In Pie

LOLOL at most of you complaining for Glory and other albums on the list being higher than gaga or being there at all. They are great albums and i don't think you are better to judge than RS. Sad

3 hours ago, Staring In Pie said:

LOLOL at most of you complaining for Glory and other albums on the list being higher than gaga or being there at all. They are great albums and i don't think you are better to judge than RS. Sad

welcome

no one really cares

air is life

Sepsami
21 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Centralized journalism? They're separate entities with separate people writing articles haha. Besides, Germany has never liked Gaga. 

Maybe thats why she doesn't speak German :lolga:

Sepsami
4 hours ago, Staring In Pie said:

Glory imo is as basic and unimaginative music can be, it all sounds like recycled material to fit the mainstream (except for change your mind)

18 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Glory imo is as basic and unimaginative music can be, it all sounds like recycled material to fit the mainstream (except for change your mind)

This ^^^

Its even more of a ki when you realize that even when Britney pandered so hard to the trends of music this year, the album and its singles still tanked :rip: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

No Seas Cortes
3 hours ago, Miel said:

How was Glory? I've heard the Slumber Party remix, and liked it, but that's about it.

As a person who is a fan of both Britney and Gaga, I truly enjoyed the album. It had no ballads or dance songs (with the exepction of Love Me Down) which is considered as a lack of divercity by people here. I think the tracks often have diffrent sounds attached to them though which made the album feel "diverse" enough to me. She also experimented a lot vocally which wasn't something I was expecting at all.

So yeah, you should listen to it! :golfclap:

Archived