đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

achievement

Million Reasons recieved 1,459 Radio Spins this week.

JerellM

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Muscletank
18 hours ago, ChrisC said:

When reaching the 30 position becomes an achievement...:awkney:

Hey..on the Madonna forums, people were ecstatic that Bitch I'm Madonna got to 82 :reductive:

PMKKARDASHiAN

I've heard it 3 times in 2 days. Before then, I'd heard it 1 time since it's radio debut. 

So there's that. 

Queen of east central Indiana radios 

FATCAT
15 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

ok, but the thing is that you can't get a smash hit song (which is what this fanbase seems to want) without radio play. fans request songs to radios in hopes that it picks up or because they want to hear it on the radio...

...and complaining about it not being enough when people aren't requesting it because "it's not their job" yet they expect her to 'slay' is pretty counterproductive :lana:

It's her job to promote the song, and make it popular enough to get picked up. I'm not her lap dog or robot, I enjoy listening to her music on occasion. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Muscletank
7 hours ago, Miel said:

Or The Dixie Chicks during the Bush administration.

Sometimes I wonder why Gaga is flopping, then I realize she's actually doing moderately well.

Oh **** yeh! I forgot about that. People were burning CD's. Now THAT's a boycott!

Delulu Rogers
5 hours ago, Muscletank said:

Hey..on the Madonna forums, people were ecstatic that Bitch I'm Madonna got to 82

Yes, but that was decades into her long and acclaimed career and had much to do with the fact that Madonna is apparently too old to be popular and trendy in the music world. Discrimination against age sucks but for gaga, she is still young and not too far into her career

On 12/18/2016 at 4:36 PM, Lona Delery said:

We have to stop with them achievements like "Achievement: Gaga used a toilet instead of a trash bin" or "Achievement: Americano sold 8 copies today"

really

On 12/18/2016 at 4:42 PM, FATCAT said:

When she achieves something let me know :green:

On 12/18/2016 at 4:47 PM, ilovekittens said:

i made a list of her recent achievements in the spoiler below 

Reveal hidden contents

On 12/18/2016 at 4:51 PM, River said:

When climbing to 30 is an achievement.. we are doomed

On 12/18/2016 at 4:52 PM, pedrohemg said:

Gaga is so basic now that 1,459 radio spins is an achievement.

On 12/18/2016 at 5:02 PM, MarryTheKnight said:

"achievement"

rhony-bethenny-drink.gif

On 12/18/2016 at 5:03 PM, NickARTPOP said:

I feel like a better title would have been "Million Reasons reaches American Pop radio top 30 this week" :sweat:

On 12/18/2016 at 5:49 PM, monstereo said:

Getting to the #30 spot is thread-worthy now?

I can't... :awkney:

On 12/18/2016 at 9:57 PM, ChrisC said:

When reaching the 30 position becomes an achievement...:awkney:

Let me know when something one of you has done makes it into the US Top 100 of anything. 

#30 may not be a show-stopping-slayage of an achievement, but it's an achievement nonetheless- don't downplay Gaga's success, even when she's not running the world like she used to. You can't expect her to be #1 or #2 every single era.

JustAnotherDay
1 minute ago, Kayla said:

Let me know when something one of you has done makes it into the US Top 100 of anything. 

#30 may not be a show-stopping-slayage of an achievement, but it's an achievement nonetheless- don't downplay Gaga's success because she's not meeting your standards of success y'all don't even put on yourselves.

I don't know about the others, but I wasn't attacking her. I was only pointing out that the title is a bit awkward. I thought that was pretty obvious but I guess not... 

was NickARTPOP

1 minute ago, NickARTPOP said:

I don't know about the others, but I wasn't attacking her. I was only pointing out that the title is a bit awkward. I thought that was pretty obvious but I guess not... 

Sorry love! Your post wasn't meant to be quoted. I agree on the title wording. :hug: 

pedrohemg
2 minutes ago, Kayla said:

#30 may not be a show-stopping-slayage of an achievement, but it's an achievement nonetheless- don't downplay Gaga's success, even when she's not running the world like she used to. You can't expect her to be #1 or #2 every single era.

Well, a comment like that from a moderator. I didn't expect that. That's why the useless achievement threads will never stop. I was surprised that anyone created an achievement thread for the fact Mariah Carey really knows Gaga.

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, Kayla said:

I wasnt downplaying Gaga or her place at 30, it's just the thread I was coming for haha

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
1 minute ago, pedrohemg said:

Well, a comment like that from a moderator. I didn't expect that. That's why the useless achievement threads will never stop. I was surprised that anyone created an achievement thread for the fact Mariah Carey really knows Gaga.

Moderators get an opinion, too... 

Purr more, hiss less.

Just now, pedrohemg said:

You didn't expect someone who volunteers to moderate a Gaga fan forum to stick up for Gaga when someone decides to call her "basic"? 

There are odd "Achievement" threads, like making one to point out Mariah knows Gaga (seems like a silly thing to do, tbh), but this thread is not one of those things.

GloZell Green
4 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Jokes aren't your thing eh?

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived