💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

interview

Gaga on FB: "I have clear perspective on what I want"

lego

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, QueenMedusa said:

It obviously is, she still cares a lot about what her fanbase has to say, and sadly, herfanbase only says sh*t.

I would disagree, For example, the performance of Joanne on Alan Carr got nothing but praise on here. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OliviaRodrigoStan
11 minutes ago, Larkin said:

I would disagree, For example, the performance of Joanne on Alan Carr got nothing but praise on here. 

Is not about praising her, it's about the low-quality of the opinions posted here, which since Born This Way have been, mostly, negative about her. 

It's been years of this site consistently giving her hell and disrespecting her work, it WILL, of course, affect her. 

For every positive thread she gets here, there's 5 negative, annoying, whiny ones. 

I'm still shocked she still bothers at all, in her position I'd have abandoned this fanbase loooooooong ago. 

The GP gave her hell for embracing the gay community and acting "weird", only to get the gay community to give her hell as well, cause you want her to be accepted by the GP first. 

I mean, this site claims Born This Way "ruined her career" when it's the album she literally wrote for us, because it's "so gay". Now that she's stripped down her act, she's boring and "straight-washed", #BYE 

She won't say it, but I think this fanbase's constant disrespect affected her way more than her managment TBH :nails: 

I think this fanbase does not deserve GaGa's efforts, you guys have LITERALLY given her a million reasons to quit the show, I'm surprised she hasn't done so yet. 

In any case,  I'm glad to see her defending her artistic choices. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Luxe Ford
On 2016-12-18 at 8:54 PM, yASSsss said:

@lego:lolly:

Did you nick that dress from Daphne? Tut-tut...

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

MarryTheKnight
On 2016-12-18 at 2:43 PM, PennyroyalTea said:

"I have a clear perspective on what I want. That, for me, is success. I want to be somebody who is fighting for what's true—not for more attention, more fame, more accolades." - Lady Gaga for Harper's Bazaar

:golfclap:

She's a popstar, not Harriet Tubman

rhony-bethenny-drink.gif

And I am sure the poor reviews of Joanne upset her. I call BS on this from a pragmatic perspective. 

rezjohnsen
On 12/19/2016 at 2:54 AM, yASSsss said:

@lego

This photo taken when she was drunk or nah? :saladga:

And I wonder It wasnt Love It wasnt Love

Archived