interview

Gaga on FB: "I have clear perspective on what I want"

lego

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Misaki said:

I thought it said "Gaga on FBI: I have clear perspective on what I want::toofunny:

The electoral vote is today! They better watch out

3 points in and ready for more

boyerased

I'm saying this as someone who is a true fan and who loves her so much...

Sometimes she is so defensive. I believe that sometimes the more you try to prove something the more it is untrue. Although I believe what she says is authentic, that that is what she wants, but she shouldn't deny that she's still chasing for glory and hits sometimes.

If she wants to be a voice, to fight for something and be listened to by people, she needs to let her art speak for it, not back it up with being defensive, Why is BTW played on pride parades worldwide? Because the song itself is powerful enough, there is no need for Gaga to back it up. I THINK that's what she needs, to create music powerful enough because it resonates well with the public, not alienate them.

I THINK after Joanne it's time to stop dwelling on the past, on pain and dramas of her life. If she want to be remembered as someone who stood for something, then she needs to create music that is forward thinking, not just sonically but in content. Her heroes created music that revolutionized their time, and their personal hindrances never took full control of their art. It is the time to truly be who she wants to be, someone with a legacy. Someone whose art will convey a message for the books. You can't do that by dwelling on the past. After all her most appreciated works are when her goal was to redefine pop music, and boy did she.

6 hours ago, QueenMedusa said:

GaGaDaily is the reason why she's not making candy-pop this time around

I hope it's not that influential on her.

lordmaler

tumblr_inline_obx0niv6IO1updkv2_500.gif

I love it! She is constantly serving sh!t and some of you are eating it up!

She should stfu as soon as possible. "No more fame and attention" then why did you accept to perform at the Super Bowl??? Also can't wait for the next year when she will sign new multi-million deal with label.

More mature my a$$

tumblr_inline_mrozj5TJfF1qz4rgp.gif

I believe her too, Gaga always jumps in only after she has made and planned big ideas that she intends to highlight. She knows who she is and knows what goals she plans to knock out with each era. Gaga is strong and very serious about her career, what the real things are and things to leave behind and show no care for. Gaga has come a long ways and has learned a lot, fans should have faith in her.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Letmelivemylife
45 minutes ago, Kimihiro said:

I'm saying this as someone who is a true fan and who loves her so much...

Sometimes she is so defensive. I believe that sometimes the more you try to prove something the more it is untrue. Although I believe what she says is authentic, that that is what she wants, but she shouldn't deny that she's still chasing for glory and hits sometimes.

If she wants to be a voice, to fight for something and be listened to by people, she needs to let her art speak for it, not back it up with being defensive, Why is BTW played on pride parades worldwide? Because the song itself is powerful enough, there is no need for Gaga to back it up. I THINK that's what she needs, to create music powerful enough because it resonates well with the public, not alienate them.

I THINK after Joanne it's time to stop dwelling on the past, on pain and dramas of her life. If she want to be remembered as someone who stood for something, then she needs to create music that is forward thinking, not just sonically but in content. Her heroes created music that revolutionized their time, and their personal hindrances never took full control of their art. It is the time to truly be who she wants to be, someone with a legacy. Someone whose art will convey a message for the books. You can't do that by dwelling on the past. After all her most appreciated works are when her goal was to redefine pop music, and boy did she.

All I wanted was to change the world one sequin at a time. XOXO

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

RAMROD

Must be her way to say "STFU, Little Managers, you know nothing!" ??? :ladyhaha:

:shrug:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

boyerased
2 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

All I wanted was to change the world one sequin at a time. XOXO

I miss that girl, tbh. Now she's just contented. She achieved much but she could still achieve more and influence more.

She doesn't want to be famous anymore. Fine. :classy:

But honestly, I agree with the people on here saying that she's too defensive. Defend your work sure, but don't take the criticism personally because pretty much everyone who didn't like MR video, actually did like Joanne. 
Also where are all the other divas meltdowns and sad confessions of being overwhelmed with their workload, fame, and criticism? Sometimes it just seems like Gaga can't stand the heat. Perhaps she's too soft hearted, nice, and sensitive to deal with the factors that come with fame, there's nothing wrong with it, but it really doesn't seem like she handles the pressure well. 

I feel like we went through this with ARTPOP tbh, also a great album. I actually miss the ARTPOP and c2c era these days. Did not think that would happen. I'm even missing that damn giant curly black wig. 

she aint no demi lovato for defensiveness though. :toofunny:

Jigglygoth
3 hours ago, Nemo said:

I hope it's not that influential on her.

It obviously is, she still cares a lot about what her fanbase has to say, and sadly, herfanbase only says sh*t.

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Archived