Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga on FB: "I have clear perspective on what I want"

lego

Featured Posts

Reality
33 minutes ago, 13VictorC said:

Why does Gaga have so much repulse of fame? :huh:

Fame brought Gaga to where she is today.

Fame brought Gaga million of fans worldwide.

Fame brought Gaga a voice for change.

Because she's grown up and she's experienced fame for a while now, and she realizes that it's not all that fun and well.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester

Alright, Gaga. I suppose she is happy with what she has achieved so far, and it is a huge achievement. My only concern is that I hope she won't contradict herself in the future. :applause:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

GagaTheExplorer

she clearly does, she wants to leave behind her gay icon status, and the best way to reach that is by causing them the biggest meltdowns on their lives :classy:

DeanWinchester

I guess the true decay of the blonde pop star is not because she's flopping, but because she realized she never needed all that she thought she wanted. :oprah:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

52 minutes ago, 13VictorC said:

Why does Gaga have so much repulse of fame? 

She's afraid of the fame game because she became a casualty of it during ARTPOP. the effects of which have reverberated into Joanne. :crossed:

Darcklighter22

That's fine but hope she still does more dance/pop in the future she's good at it. Maybe something slightly more rock than Joanne's country/folk/Americana was (still like Joanne but i've been dying for a really rock album from her...she would do it extremely well!!)

Jigglygoth

I saw it yesterday on my feed and I actually laughed. It is such a clear message for little managers and little psychologists who claim she's unstable and confused. 

Glad to see she won't let this horrible fanbase bully her again, she's so fed up and I totally understand her, this place is truly terrible about her, and has been so for years already. 

If you want to know why she wanted to distance herself from Mainstream Pop, go and read the Million Reasons thread. You guys made her sick of trying. 

GaGaDaily is the reason why she's not making candy-pop this time around, she's just so tired of you all TBH, and I can't blame her. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

13 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

Fame has ups and downs. She has constantly referenced them, wether it's in her music or her interviews. All of those good points in your list will also come with negatives that have affected her. 

I don't know about you but Id gladly share those parts of my privacy for 275M.

it wasn't laaaahv

monketsharona
13 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Alright, Gaga. I suppose she is happy with what she has achieved so far, and it is a huge achievement. My only concern is that I hope she won't contradict herself in the future. :applause:

Queen of contradiction, you remember ? :staymad:

Mona Vanderwaal

Hm. 

If she really felt like that, I don't think she would have changed so drastically after ARTPOP was panned/flopped. 

Archived