Featured Posts

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is not happening because of his label 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Impostor
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

LMAO, he probably released it with another singer and y'all can finally be at peace listening to his basic bops, before lots of you blame Gaga (yet again) on why she won't release it, that it was a bop, that it was a hit. :ladyhaha:

Stop calling RedOne basic.

7 hours ago, Supersonic said:

It's so easy to assume that RedOne equates Top 10 dance smash hits because everyone forgets about how awful Judas has done chart-wise :emma: The only people that were here for the Bad Romance carbon copy were the fans. :emma: 

Judas actually did well in some countries, and the thing that put some people off it was because the media (and slime like Perez Hilton) where claiming this was Gaga's attempt at doing a 'Like a Prayer'. They thought they were following Madonna into trying to be controversial by using religious imagery (completely ignoring the fact that Gaga has always played tribute to artists from day 1) and mocked it for being silly. Then they continued this by saying it was a 'bad copy' of Bad Romance and an attempt to reclaim its success.

Also ignoring that so many other pop artists before that would also follow up a smash hit with another using a similar formula. (Mariah did this throughout the 90's, Britney followed up ...baby one more time with ...oops! i did it again, and so on...).

Basically Gaga climbed up the ladder of fame so fast that people where looking forward to her falling down. That's why i think Joanne was the path she chose for LG5 instead of RedOne songs. She probably wasn't sure if she was ready for the media to attack her by comparing her #1 dance hits with whatever new tracks she had. And what if no songs could put her back in #1? 

Doing Joanne she at least allowed her to catch a break and slow back into it. If Joanne's sales failed, then it would be easier to blame it on it not being commercial and not getting much promo. If it succeeded then it would cement Gaga as a true artist which can do pretty much anything even if she doesn't try too hard (as she was with ARTPOP). 

Cheek2Cheek was the same, and just like Joanne it did manage to become a #1 hit despite it not being a mainstream pop-album. Gaga should be over the moon now. Album is doing very well in sales, her new songs are well received, all her live performances have been fantastic, and for once people aren't just focused on meat dresses and big production videos, but on her songs and her voice.

Once the Joanne era wraps up, i'm sure it will leave Gaga with a huge sigh of relief. She no longer needs to be in direct competition with other female pop-singers. She no longer needs to prove her worth. And people no she definitely isn't a 'Madonna' or whatever copy.

To finish this off, within this context, i wouldn't be surprised if she did re-release Joanne with additional songs, and if those songs were some of the dance numbers written with RedOne. That would be a nice 'thank you' to her loyal fans who stuck through her through thick and thin yet are also praying for some new dance numbers :-) Not saying she owes anyone anything. But given how she got her fans through pop/dance music, i think its not unreasonable for certain people to have such hopes.

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, KleinKnight said:

Stop calling RedOne basic.

:shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GhettoFabulous

One question how do we know those songs are  bops

raw

What if they're more country than Joanne..... then what and what if Redone changed his direction for the project and the songs aren't dancy then what........Cuz Gaga mutes whatever sounds like a new song 

Anyway if he won't realease it I want someone to  eak it alongside ARTPOP act 2 and that certain visual we never saw the light of . 

xfq96o.gif 

yASSsss
9 hours ago, lilmonster93 said:

Sure RedOne, we haven't even got the PI DJWS Remix yet. :sure:

i'm dying for this remix :giveup: 

Why did it get cancelled :madge: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

25 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

i'm dying for this remix :giveup: 

Why did it get cancelled :madge: 

Cause it's Gaga we're talking about :green: 

Cancelling is the new thing :green: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

8 hours ago, Helxig said:

Tbh he just wants his sh.it released so he can make those dollars lol. Bitch wants his royalties.

Who doesn't. He put in his hard work and there is nothing wrong in supporting your work.

Its shame people doesn't acknowledge his work in Gaga's career and treat him like trash. 

GagaMyBlood95

Well obviously HE would, but Gaga on the other hand...

I mean, Angel Down is a MASTERPIECE, come on Gaga!!!

ItsTommyBitch

If there's anything I kept from the ARTPOP era, its this:

tumblr_na8m0wXHBT1qbywn0o1_500.gif

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived