RedOne about Gaga Songs: "Maybe"

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaplayer315
1 hour ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Oh yeah, like Gaga is having a lot odmf that lately .

Plus the only reason why she fot the SB is because of Redones songs

She clearly said that Joanne was the album that sealed the deal, you tried :classy:

SpookyKid
1 hour ago, Seeka said:

Most of Redone's work after the Fame Monster is a decay from his skills,

I agree on everything except this

Judas is better than BR imo :giggle:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Helxig

Tbh he just wants his sh.it released so he can make those dollars lol. Bitch wants his royalties.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

1 hour ago, CowSiss said:

I hope it doesn't happen :madge:

RedOne is not the key to Gaga's continued success :madge:

At this point, he is. Lol

August Blue
44 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

She clearly said that Joanne was the album that sealed the deal, you tried 

:sure:

August Blue
26 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Tbh he just wants his sh.it released so he can make those dollars lol. Bitch wants his royalties.

He wont do it about money imo, he just really sounds  passionate about his work with gaga.. 

And I really dont think all that work is sh.it, he never dissapointed 

xoxo Craig

I dont think RedOne will do much for Gaga. Joanne is amazing and Angel Down is one of the worst on the album. I'm just here for more Gaga music. I crave her voice and if RedOne is going to release it then I'm here for it. I NEED MORE GAGA MUSIC:giveup: And I really do not care if it is a success or not

End Racism Now

xoxo cupcakke
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Neither Mark Ronson ;)

But Mark has only been a recent collaborator, people are wanting Gaga to release music by RedOne because they say there's some sort of magic and that the music they create will give Gaga a hit; it's been eight years, they have both moved on from one another. They have tried to make it work, but it's just not the same as before. Gaga has moved on to a different direction and has developed different tastes and wants in her music. I honestly hope she makes a Joanne ACT II with no input from RedOne at all just to make you guys even more salty about her not working with RedOne like she used to. Move on, it's 2016, not 2008 :madge:

xoxo cupcakke
1 hour ago, KleinKnight said:

Excuse me, but are you informed that her biggest hits were made along with RedOne? Why do you feel the need to say that? He is probably one of the best producers Gaga has worked with!

Nnn... just because their biggest hits were a result of their early collaboration does not mean it's what will be successful or what is Gaga wants to do. Like, Gaga has done great things with Mark, and I appreciate both Mark and RedOne, but I don't want Gaga to work with both of them for the rest of her career. Like, you guys... I can't, why do you feel as if RedOne guarantees her success now in the present or that what they make is even decent? You really think that whatever work Gaga did with RedOne for Joanne is better than what work Gaga did with Mark and Bloodpop? Really? Like I said to the other user, just move on, it was good while it lasted but nothing lives forever. If that were the case, Madonna would still be making music with William Orbit and Mirwais Ahmadzaï for each album, and Kylie would still be working with SAW :madge:

KleinGa
3 hours ago, Supersonic said:

It's so easy to assume that RedOne equates Top 10 dance smash hits because everyone forgets about how awful Judas has done chart-wise :emma: The only people that were here for the Bad Romance carbon copy were the fans. :emma: 

Judas was Top 10 though :bye:

Joshie S

I feel like majority of the songs she worked on last year with RedOne, she ended up bringing over to Mark Ronson anyway and, kind of, re-creating the songs in a way. Maybe different lyrics different melodies, but I feel as though she knew what she wanted the album to sound like and be about, however she just re-worked them with Ronson.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

Archived