Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

RedOne about Gaga Songs: "Maybe"

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

gagasgrande

if gaga agrees, which i hope she does, she knows most of us wanted those songs on the album so bad, i will honestly die because every song with redone she makes is pure magic 

giphy.gif 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Seeka said:

It's time to let them decay.

no one decays grammy-worthy material, Seeka

todomundoaqui.gif

Kim Kardashian
9 minutes ago, Borna said:

Dear RedOne

little-boy-do-it-gif-1454.gif

Change your name to Trixie Mattel before someone else snatches it!

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

thebedesign
Just now, Kim Kardashian said:

Change your name to Trixie Mattel before someone else snatches it!

HOW DO I CHANGE IT!? :(

It’s not a fedora you ****

Sure RedOne, we haven't even got the PI DJWS Remix yet. :sure:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Supersonic
Just now, CowSiss said:

But, it's not like RedOne has the ability now to guarantee Gaga a hit single. I'm here for new music, I'm not here for fans thinking RedOne will get Gaga a top 10 single just because he's RedOne :madge:

It's so easy to assume that RedOne equates Top 10 dance smash hits because everyone forgets about how awful Judas has done chart-wise :emma: The only people that were here for the Bad Romance carbon copy were the fans. :emma: 

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

no one decays grammy-worthy material, Seeka

todomundoaqui.gif

That's his opinion, and he is overrated.

I think Gaga would honestly rather throw herself off a damn roof before she would ever work with him again.

Watch those songs leak and be the sh!ttiest pieces of her discography. And that's including Reel Cool.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Seeka said:

I think Gaga would honestly rather throw herself off a damn roof before she would ever work with him again.

i'm pretty sure she has nothing but a lot of respect for him

he was the first one to give her a chance

xoxo cupcakke
Just now, Supersonic said:

It's so easy to assume that RedOne equates Top 10 dance smash hits because everyone forgets about how awful Judas has done chart-wise :emma: The only people that were here for the Bad Romance carbon copy were the fans. :emma: 

True, but I feel what a lot of fans don't also realize is that RedOne is making totally different music now than he once was, and it's music that is barely seeing any success, and the last huge success he's had was with Roman Reloaded, which let the Little RedOnesters and Little Barbz discuss whether or not that was quality music :madge:

Kim Kardashian
6 minutes ago, Trixie Mattel said:

HOW DO I CHANGE IT!? :(

Click your name on the top right.

Account Settings and then Display name on the left (under "password")

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Supersonic
1 minute ago, CowSiss said:

True, but I feel what a lot of fans don't also realize is that RedOne is making totally different music now than he once was, and it's music that is barely seeing any success, and the last huge success he's had was with Roman Reloaded, which let the Little RedOnesters and Little Barbz discuss whether or not that was quality music :madge:

His last Grammy nomination was for Born This Way I just found out :air:

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

i'm pretty sure she has nothing but a lot of respect for him

he was the first one to give her a chance

Redone has also said that they weren't exactly on the best of terms since their previous work. That there was animosity or something.

And no, Rob Fusari came far before Redone. Just Dance and Poker Face were just the hits by redone that gott her to fame.

All you guys want are for Gaga to stagnate, to stick to who she, never go forward.

If ya'll want bad Romance, go listen to it.It isn't happening again. And Judas was an actual try at remaking Bad Romance.

Most of Redone's work after the Fame Monster is a decay from his skills, and anything else he has had input on since BTW, he's served less than 1% on, except Angel Down, which was still finished by Mark.

We're never gonna get anymore songs of quality from him, I believe, and if we do, it's going to sound nothing like his previous work. Like Ange Down.

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Literally go die in a ditch. Be ****ing positive. This could happen.

relax

giphy.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived