💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

RedOne about Gaga Songs: "Maybe"

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

In all honesty I hope Gaga releases them as just an EP, I hope she plays the Joanne era out, tours and does all of that and then if she takes time off to act or just to have a break it'll be interesting for her to just drop this EP out of nowhere and not really promote it, just use it as a bit of fun for fans.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mariah CareFree

I feel Gaga may mess RedOne around a bit..... like his tracks are the 'side' tracks that always have a big question mark over if they'll be used.

monketsharona
On 19/12/2016 at 2:11 AM, donthatemeplss said:

I hate how y'all are not respecting this guy but y'all respect DJWS and Mark. Ew.

(That's quite funny knowing none of them made a huge hit for Gaga. If you forget BTW, made with DJWS, that is still categorized as the perfect copy of Madonna's iconic hit, Express Yourself.)

People seem to forget he's one of the few people who agreed meeting her at the start and who have seen her as a ****ing talented lady who had a huge potential to become huge as an artist. He had a huge part in the fact she was signed at Interscope.

Like Gaga said herself, RedOne was the first guy who respected her as a woman and as an artist in this industry.

Well people can stay very pressed, that's a fact she owes him a lot for what she is today. Even if she changed the direction of her album, she still kept one song made with him (where is DJWS on Joanne ?)

misunderstood

I wanna know the titles of the other 7 tracks.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

doja scat

This will never see the light of day y'all. This is Lady Gaga we are talking about. :rip: 

But honestly I don't really care if it gets released or not. It's Gaga's decision at the end of the day and I like what she gave us with Joanne so as long as she's cool then I'm fine. 

But if she wants to leak some tracks or make a 7 track EP then I wouldn't complain either :emma:

MonsterofFame
On 12/21/2016 at 8:48 AM, blackcoffee said:

Then consider the only RedOne song on Joanne is a ballad and the "OMG" leak was also a ballad (this was rumored to be one of the RedOne tracks she played for Ronson). 

What's this "OMG" leak you speak of? 

Archived