life

RedOne about Gaga Songs: "Maybe"

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

Free My Mind
28 minutes ago, Tumblr said:

Where is she going to squeeze a year out of this album tho

she barely got a week out of the lead single hihi

like 3 months out of the second one though...

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

like 3 months out of the second one though...

Idk why tbh it's like beating a dead horse.

Radio is the only thing that gives an era momentum and longevity, look at Lemonade and Joanne compared to ANTi which is close to celebrating a year since release.

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

monketsharona
34 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Don't know why we're bashing/trashing Gaga and Reds most iconic songs if y'all wanna bash something by Redone go bash that  Don't you need somebody  song . Now THAT is mediocre if you tell me :lolly:

you know people can make the difference between what he is doing for himself and what he does with Gaga. 

When I think about RedOne being involved in Gaga's career, I think about kind of songs like Bad Romance, Judas, Just Dance, LoveGame, Angel Down, Paper Gangsta, Boys Boys Boys, ScheiBe, Monster, Alejandro, So Happy I Could Die. Not songs like DYNS (which was still fine)... 

RedOne and Gaga are always doing amazing songs together, no matter how much generic his songs for other artists are. The most important is they always click together and make magic.  

Free My Mind
35 minutes ago, Tumblr said:

Idk why tbh it's like beating a dead horse.

Radio is the only thing that gives an era momentum and longevity, look at Lemonade and Joanne compared to ANTi which is close to celebrating a year since release.

Maybe she doesn't care about the charts...

idk about USA but MR still has a lot of momentum in the UK

3 hours ago, Free My Mind said:

Maybe she doesn't care about the charts...

idk about USA but MR still has a lot of momentum in the UK

girl im from Ireland and I know from here that Million Reasons is dead in the UK.

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Janne Monsen Tveit

I wish they'd leak it at some point 

Like in really low quality and if people are obsessed they can tweak it and release that sh!t 

http://730.no

ElectricHaus

I just highly doubt it! Sound like when she said ARTPOP act 2 and having it out before the artrave.....here we are in the next era and it never surfaced.

18 hours ago, Free My Mind said:

it's highly selfish to expect Gaga to stop doing something that she is enjoying/finding therapeutic just so she can make something you'd enjoy more.

Not selfish. Just an expectation to give me better music. Most of Joanne is c grade country album filler. I wanna D.A.N.C.E 

:firega:

Free My Mind
6 hours ago, macca said:

Not selfish. Just an expectation to give me better music. Most of Joanne is c grade country album filler. I wanna D.A.N.C.E 

:firega:

listen to someone thats making dance music then

What I admire about Gaga is she always makes the music SHE wants to make, and she produced the goods on Joanne... and honestly while alot of tracks have some country vibes - there's only like 3 country songs on the album.

Diamond Heart, Dancing In Circles, Perfect Illusion are all pop classics

A-Yo and John Wayne are country and pop hybrid - like Shania Twain vibes

blackcoffee

Why does everyone assume all those RedOne tracks were dance tunes like her old stuff? I have a feeling they weren't...

I think back to that Elton John interview (which was before she began working with Ronson on Joanne) where he said her new album was kind of her Carole King's "Tapestry" album...that album is very folksy soft rock, singer-songwriter stuff. Elton also mentioned it sounding like "Yoü and I" and her "Bruce Springsteen" song "Bad Romance" (which is almost nothing like Springsteen, so I always assumed he meant another song). 

Then consider the only RedOne song on Joanne is a ballad and the "OMG" leak was also a ballad (this was rumored to be one of the RedOne tracks she played for Ronson). Also, every pic or video we had of them was with guitars and such.

All I am saying is it always appeared to me that with RedOne she was still planning a ballad heavy, more soft rock album that focused on the singer-songwriter (I mean she was also working with ballad queen Dianne). I would not be surprised if 5 or 6 of the 8 tracks were not dance music. 

Personally, none of her RedOne songs are in my top 5 or so favorite Gaga songs, so I'm definitely not huge on him like many here. I am super happy she decided to branch out and I absolutely love the work she did with Ronson, many of those songs off Joanne are new favorites. 

I have no demand to hear his autotune productions with Gaga. She is one of the best singers out there and autotune deformes her talent. thanks :hor:

These songs will never see the light of day, GUARANTEED. 

They will gather dust on the shelf right beside TEA, Onion Girl, I Wanna Be With You, Rachet, Temple, In Like With You, Tinnitus, Sire, Princess Die, Living On The Radio, Captivated & Out Of Control. 

bornthisgabe
6 hours ago, jxckk said:

These songs will never see the light of day, GUARANTEED. 

They will gather dust on the shelf right beside TEA, Onion Girl, I Wanna Be With You, Rachet, Temple, In Like With You, Tinnitus, Sire, Princess Die, Living On The Radio, Captivated & Out Of Control. 

I would die for these first songs

Archived