life

RedOne about Gaga Songs: "Maybe"

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22

he's how allot of her demos leaked from his work with her. But she's also one to shut those things down before anything comes from it...would be nice but not holding my breath.

monstereo
24 minutes ago, Greanskye said:

Yawn. Are you guys still hung up on him? He's mediocre at best.

Schiebe, Bad Romance, etc etc are mediocre?

Blueskye
Just now, monstereo said:

Schiebe, Bad Romance, etc etc are mediocre?

HE is mediocre. They'll never create what they had together again. 

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Greanskye said:

HE is mediocre. They'll never create what they had together again. 

Yea you just know that stuff -.- Can you respect him? He is the only person that wanted to work with Gaga back in 2007. I hate how y'all are not respecting this guy but y'all respect DJWS and Mark. Ew.

Blueskye
Just now, donthatemeplss said:

Yea you just know that stuff -.- Can you respect him? He is the only person that wnted to work with Gaga back in 2007. I hate how y'all are not respecting this guy but y'all respect DJWS and Mark. Ew.

What they did together was pure greatness, a wonderful time. I will always love his work with Gaga (and Kat DeLuna), everything else is very poor. My issue is with the fanbase acting like he's the savior Gaga needs in order to gain gp approval which monsters so desperately seek, instead of you know, just enjoying the moment and the music. 

Free My Mind
50 minutes ago, Muscletank said:

I'd just like to see her get back to dance pop. I'm a bit over Countryga atm. Maybe a collab with Daft Punk

I feel like Joanne will have a decent run... at least another year, before she starts work on a next album. 

On 19/12/2016 at 0:27 PM, Free My Mind said:

I feel like Joanne will have a decent run... at least another year, before she starts work on a next album. 

Another year of this snooze fest album :wtfga:

On 19 December 2016 at 1:27 AM, Free My Mind said:

Where is she going to squeeze a year out of this album tho

she barely got a week out of the lead single hihi

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

GhettoFabulous

Don't know why we're bashing/trashing Gaga and Reds most iconic songs if y'all wanna bash something by Redone go bash that  Don't you need somebody  song . Now THAT is mediocre if you tell me :lolly:

Free My Mind
33 minutes ago, macca said:

Another year of this snooze fest album :wtfga:

it's highly selfish to expect Gaga to stop doing something that she is enjoying/finding therapeutic just so she can make something you'd enjoy more.

Archived