I'm only there for her singles :ladyhaha:

Tori Kelly?

End Racism Now

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, SpookyKid said:

Maybe you'll like Twenty One Pilots, not necessarily same music style, but they have similar topics to Gaga's music :D tell me i you want some songs recommendations

Heathens was really good, if they have stuff more like that. I know their older stuff has some scremo. I just dont do that haha :rip:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Rebel Heart

You could try St. Vincent (her self-titled album is probably the best one to start with), Grimes (start with Art Angels), Janelle Monae, Kimbra and Solange. Idk if you'll like all of them but there is a chance you could like at least one.

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

SpookyKid
Just now, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Heathens was really good, if they have stuff more like that. I know their older stuff has some scremo. I just dont do that haha :rip:

Not really screamo, if you want something similar to Heathens the whole Blurryface album is like that, maybe HeavyDirtySoul, Lane Boy, Doubt, Message Man

But their earlier stuff is cool too, not really that much screaming, only some parts in 3/4 songs

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, Rebel Heart said:

You could try St. Vincent (her self-titled album is probably the best one to start with), Grimes (start with Art Angels), Janelle Monae, Kimbra and Solange. Idk if you'll like all of them but there is a chance you could like at least one.

Giving me all these non mainstream artists. I love it :firega:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Rebel Heart
Just now, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Giving me all these non mainstream artists. I love it :firega:

I hope you like indie bops :lolly:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 minute ago, Tchikitahboy said:

The Chainsmokers 

:sweat:

Who? :awkney:

Ryusei

Carly Rae Jepsen's emotion album (And the EP Emotion side B) are amazing just saying. Also if you've never heard it That Poppy's songs money and lowlife are both really catchy 

Musery

JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 hour ago, Slave Blonde said:

:O these slay

JudasIsAHolyFoo
2 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Carly Rae Jepsen's emotion album (And the EP Emotion side B) are amazing just saying. Also if you've never heard it That Poppy's songs money and lowlife are both really catchy 

I use to love Carly Rae, saw her live too idk what happened to that

Ooolong

Maybe Paloma Faith? Her music is a lil' jazzy I guess, not sure if she's similar to the artists you mentioned but she came to mind. She's worked with Diane and makes some killer love songs. I recommend A Perfect Contradiction. The song that got me hooked was the lead, Can't Rely On You. 

Perhaps Lily Allen. She seems closer to what you like. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Archived