💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Gaga: I want this to be about my life and not just visuals @MillionReasons

Noah X

Featured Posts

MrFameKills

So all the videos up until now like BTW, You&I, MTN were all just fakery?

MTN was 'just a visual'

I'm done :sweat:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

is this supposed to make me feel bad? cus i don't :nails: i'm a visuals person, she served enough visuals for me in the PI video but MR was just tragic :nails: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Cool. Hire a new director and let your "friend" get booked by other artists. Im sure that after this video, it will get a lot of offers. Something like zero. 

Mona Vanderwaal

I'm sorry Gaga, but no.

The video is as deep as a puddle of water. You've already told this same vague story about being "broken" and then your friends come to fix you in the GUY video. And that video wasn't a tacky cringefest.

Sometimes you lose. Accept it and learn from it. What can you do next time to avoid that? Ask for a professional film maker.

StarryNight
8 hours ago, Mitchey said:

. I don't think that "re-used" footage from the iTunes commercial was laziness. I think she's telling a story about how she feels RIGHT NOW, not when she was writing the song. And what does she feel? Immense pressure from her fans to succeed and amaze with everything she touches and anything less than perfection (in their eyes) is just not good enough.

The iTunes commercial set is there just because A Yo was supposed to be 2nd single, she ain't telling any story with it. :smh:

welcome to the cult :gaycat:

Hust

You can be creative and show your suffering/pain/struggles etc. 

ps: she has been crying for your years about her problems, how is it now about her emotions/life etc? 

Robo Ga

I totally reject this

My stan card is BURNING these days 

Worse time ever to be a Gaga fan

🤖⚡️

Epione
2 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

I totally reject this

My stan card is BURNING these days 

Worse time ever to be a Gaga fan

D7156CB6E1EF4005A429585ABFCC76CB.gif

Gaga is shook

Robo Ga
Just now, Placebo said:

D7156CB6E1EF4005A429585ABFCC76CB.gif

Gaga is shook

She should be tbh 

You can't flop out on 2 videos in a row and expect your fans to worship everything you do

🤖⚡️

13 hours ago, Kenon Sings said:

little journalists better hide :udidnt:

why hide? everybody has right to their own opinion...this was the first time I have even commented on youtube page about her video because it was the first time I was disappointed in gagas video, and I dont think I was the only one...the video has no chemistry and is inconclusive, simply bad...she tried to make it personal but idea and execution are two different things, the latter lacked from storytelling through direction to cutting...she tried but it didnt take at least not for me, which is sad cause MR is the best song on Joanne and Imma fight everyone who tries to defy it

Fame IV

The question is: why do you need enemies when fans are like these ones that I'm reading? 

I love you Gaga

A Star is Born ⭐

Archived