Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Next Joanne Single?

Hades

Next Single  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Which single would be the smartest move for Gaga?

Featured Posts

Anderson123
10 hours ago, fathermonster said:

I really don't get the love for John Wayne I hate it! It's just noise! D: I really hope it isn't the next single.

John Wayne is one of those songs that you first listen to and don't get or just don't enjoy but it becomes addicting after a while. It's actually my favorite song from the album now. It kind of has that Heavy Metal Lover, Mary Jane Holland, Paper Gangsta noisy thing that grows on you after a while.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we need a Fun song as the next single after a non-promoted single (PI) and a slow ballad that didn't catch GP's attention (MR) so A-YO sounds like the smartest choice

mar-27-2014-1825.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Brian Ryan

I want Hey Girl. I want the video to be similar to PI and MR. I want it to be a continuation of those videos.

A-YO is the biggest potential US hit on the album after Million Reasons. I hope the label allows her to give it the treatment it deserves. Plus, it's the perfect Super Bowl single, even more than Diamond Heart.

OMG some fans are REALLY delusional! DIC, John Wayne and Diamond Heart will never be singles! 'Joanne' and 'A-YO' are the most possible choices. 

PS I'm so done w/ DIC it's only a fan's fav... and my least fav song off the album. They only like it bcoz it's kinda dancey w/ sexual references 'Sexxx Dreams' teas.

3rd single: Diamond Heart

4th: Dancin' in Circles

5th: Hey Girl, Angel Down, or Joanne

DH, Joanne, and DiC have the most streams of the tracks that haven't been a single or promo single and without really being performed at major events/on TV. So it ain't  just the fans who like them.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• 1 month later...
Hi Its Nicole
On 12/16/2016 at 11:02 AM, Bazaar said:

Dancin' In Circles 

I will save that for summer but people are making fanmade radio edits:

Hello Gaga

adamsenigma
On 16/12/2016 at 1:21 PM, Denys said:

A-YO needs to be a single that's served right after the success of MR and the Super Bowl, then John wanye can follow after 

Girl

67510-girl-where-gif-ljtv.gif?w=640

Economy

Why did John Wayne suddenly gain so much popularity as a single option? Everyone used to say DH or Dancing in circles

What Changed everyones mind?

Also I dont see JW smashing. Thats an appreciated album track not single material for GP

adamsenigma
14 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

I will save that for summer but people are making fanmade radio edits:

This is the same as the official audio lmao

Economy
On 2016-12-17 at 3:14 AM, lilmonster93 said:

3rd single: Diamond Heart

4th: Dancin' in Circles

5th: Hey Girl, Angel Down, or Joanne

DH, Joanne, and DiC have the most streams of the tracks that haven't been a single or promo single and without really being performed at major events/on TV. So it ain't  just the fans who like them.

Songs that have appreciation among some and get decent numbers without being promo doesnt mean its what the masses will like

Thats why labels dont always select tracks with most streams or sales as next singles. It doesnt always mean anything

Archived