Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Next Joanne Single?

Hades

Next Single  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Which single would be the smartest move for Gaga?

Featured Posts

Free My Mind
40 minutes ago, Cailleach said:

Even though I said in another thread that i would love for SLAY-O as the next single, I just love John Wayne as the next single :music:

keep AYO for the Super Bowl or something   :awkney:

I think John Wayne will scalp the GP and make them forget the 74 year era that was the million reasons era

Reveal hidden contents

I love MR but it went on too long :lolly:

the next single will be around superbowl time

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cailleach
3 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

the next single will be around superbowl time

Yeah true but the million reasons era is dead so we are gonna have to wait a while for a new single if it's in February   :neyde:

That's not very born this way of you

SarahYuko

Diamond Heart or John Wayne, they're Super Bowl material and I'd love it if she releases one if those, especially DH because that's such a stadium filler. And I hope she releases DIC after that, by March, maybe. Just before summer, but not now.

4 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

John Wayne or Dancin' In Circles

You are always in my mind.:giggle:

Free My Mind
15 minutes ago, Cailleach said:

Yeah true but the million reasons era is dead so we are gonna have to wait a while for a new single if it's in February   :neyde:

Well she deserves to enjoy the holidays

then as soon as the new year comes it'll be round the clock rehearsals for superbowl

no time for a single.

Cailleach
2 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

Well she deserves to enjoy the holidays

then as soon as the new year comes it'll be round the clock rehearsals for superbowl

no time for a single.

Oh yeah you're right

i mean that's what Joanne is all about, living your life and being with family :hor:

That's not very born this way of you

swordstalker
20 minutes ago, SarahYuko said:

Diamond Heart or John Wayne, they're Super Bowl material and I'd love it if she releases one if those, especially DH because that's such a stadium filler. And I hope she releases DIC after that, by March, maybe. Just before summer, but not now.

Yes, Diamond Heart, please! It's almost as if she knew she was going to do the Superbowl and wrote the song specifically for it. That song is a surefire hit, dripping with hooks. Just imagine her bellowing "young, wild American, come on baby, do you have a girlfriend?", her hair wild with passion and a look of unadulterated determination in her eyes :rockstar::firega:

In my opinion for continuation purposes

3. A-Yo

4. JW/DIC

5. DH

if only 4 singles than DH after A-Yo

DH seems like the perfect conclusion to the video series

fathermonster

I really don't get the love for John Wayne I hate it! It's just noise! D: I really hope it isn't the next single.

Archived