💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

life

Frederic Aspiras about MR video

lego

Featured Posts

Reality
5 hours ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Talking about LGBT rights is sth completely different. It's sth that's important for many others. Same when she talks about her sexual assault

As I said. Her struggle with the hard time she had in the industry is not sth she shouldn't talk at all about. But just less bc it can ne alienating. And if she wants to talk about it more, there are still family and friends 

All those could be said about the LGBTQ community though. Mental disorders and mental issues are important for a lot of people too, same thing with sexual assault.

She obviously doesn't care about being different or expressing her opinion, I mean, that's one of the main reasons we stan her. She's always going to express her opinions and believes that others should too. 

I'm proud of her for speaking up about the issues and struggles she deals with. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

I'd like to know what was revealed about her in this video that's so inspiring and brave etc. The video is a metaphor for what exactly? She was rescued by her friends in the video.. why did she need rescuing? She was emotional in the video? What for? 

I think her team are pulling legs with this. I'm getting sick of the sympathy-angle she's going for. If you're going to be revealing personal things then perhaps release anecdotal videos. Nothing makes sense to me re: this MV. 

I'm supposed to feel her vulnerability... why? 

ryanripley
2 hours ago, MelbHawker said:

I'd like to know what was revealed about her in this video that's so inspiring and brave etc. The video is a metaphor for what exactly? She was rescued by her friends in the video.. why did she need rescuing? She was emotional in the video? What for? 

I think her team are pulling legs with this. I'm getting sick of the sympathy-angle she's going for. If you're going to be revealing personal things then perhaps release anecdotal videos. Nothing makes sense to me re: this MV. 

same tbh and i don't want a fan theory, the video failed its intended goal :smh: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

AndyDWUW
17 hours ago, Brolysskins said:

If you were a Super Iconic and Talented Pop star, would you reveal personal issues and mental illnesses, or talk about your rape story and try to help other people see that you have the same issues? Or would you ignore those things and continue to make stupid pop songs about twerking at the club produced by 20 people and only focus on looking hot and sexy...

Thats what this woman is doing. She is showing us not everything about a pop stars life is glam and **** like that. So "This" is exactly what she is doing. She chose to help others instead of focusing on getting #1's and filming videos that focus on other ****.... hope this makes sense.

Applause cuz im out of likes 

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Mona Vanderwaal

The dramatics.

She already told us about these problems in her previous videos (Marry The Night, GUY) and it was told in a much more artistic way. 

This video felt like a cringy PSA video about depression. Anyone who tells her it's good is not her real friend. 

2 hours ago, MelbHawker said:

Do you even know Gaga's story at all? You must be kidding me. The video is not that hard to understand. 

Janne Monsen Tveit
On 15.12.2016 at 11:03 PM, Bear said:

I wish I got that feeling of vulnerability from the video too. Not in a shady or disrespectful way, but all I could see was forced acted out emotion, which is the opposite of exposing your vulnerability. 

I'm not saying the intention or message intended for the video didn't come from a genuine place, just that (for me) it didn't come across in the video. The recycled footage, lack of a story, sloppy editing, cheesy acting and lack of cohesion between the different footage meant that message behind such a powerful song was lost.

BUT I am glad that some people could connect to it and that it was worth it. I just wish I was one of them. 

THIS. Thank you. 

Some fans will always find something to complain about, but I don't think that's the case for most of us.

http://730.no

MelbHawker
On 17 December 2016 at 3:36 AM, Bio said:

Do you even know Gaga's story at all? You must be kidding me. The video is not that hard to understand. 

I've had a GGD Account since the Born This Way era, gurl. I know her name and her story. 

The video is really clumsy at telling her story. It barely reveals anything about her - yet her team (and her) expect everyone to 'understand'. I'm disappointed with it. She's revealed a lot about herself these past few months - that bravery and vulnerability I (of course) understand and applaud.

The video though? It's a complete failure on every level. The best thing about it is... well, nothing. I have no desire to see it again because it did nothing for me - it did not inform me about anything, it did not move me, did not make a statement, nothing. I'm pressed because I love MR so much. 

Archived