Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
666 others
6 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

Yeah but about 3/4 of this fanbase isnt unfortunately :/

:holyshit:

I just don't get it. This is the woman who made the MTN video (which is her most personal video ever) and now we're supposed to be touched by this? The video is too vanilla and boring tbh. Besides, we can't even tell what it's actually about.

The Edge of Glory video (one of the least liked videos by this fan base) is Oscar-worthy compared to this tbh

The Fame Joanne
5 hours ago, M Monstre said:

It still is, quite honestly, pretty insensitive and pretty disrespectful. She's still a human being, with human emotions, dealing with human problems. 

Telling her and wanting her to stop talking about her mental problems and her struggles as an artist/person is essentially just telling her not to use her voice. I get that she's talked about it a lot, but this is something she's had to bottle in for years, telling her to just stop is shallow and just plain disrespectful.

Would you want her to stop talking about LGBTQ rights? I mean, she had an entire era about it, she's given it attention, so she should stop. Right? 

It's the same concept. This is something she deeply cares about, it's just wrong to want her to shut up about it. 

Talking about LGBT rights is sth completely different. It's sth that's important for many others. Same when she talks about her sexual assault

As I said. Her struggle with the hard time she had in the industry is not sth she shouldn't talk at all about. But just less bc it can ne alienating. And if she wants to talk about it more, there are still family and friends 

doja scat

Even after his heartfelt post, you guys have little to no empathy in your souls to understand. 

Really sad. 

Here we go again:

"Cry for me." "Feel bad for me." "I'm normal and I go through normal girl things." "Feel bad for Gaga." "If you're rude you're heartless."

I've finally realized why this era has been so off-putting for me, because even with a great album it feels like Gaga is taking me on a tour in a rehabilitation facility. I was just beginning to feel her and understand her message again but this dramatic, exaggerated bullsh*t has turned me completely off. I mean sh*t, if I was going to write an album just to cry about it and my issues every single time I sing wouldn't that be doing more damage to me than good?

The people around Gaga have failed her, tbh. 

Davidsonary
11 hours ago, The Fame Joanne said:

I mean, it's ok she talkes about the bad things she experienced during the ARTPOP era, when she felt the bad side of fame. But it should be enough to mention it in one or two interviews. Don't make a whole music video about it three years later and talk about it whenever you can. I really don't think normal people who have to work hard every day to make ends meat, feel sorry for a multimillionaire who doesn't like her job, when she doesn't even have to work anymore for her whole life

But this song is exactly about having a good reason to stay in the industry even after through all the bad stuff that she has experienced in her previous eras. Why can't she show that side of her with the video?

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

VOLANTIS
11 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Like I'm all for a cathartic video to show her raw emotion...but all I can see is bad acting and a facade. I don't honestly get it. 

This tbh. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

The Surrealist
8 hours ago, Emigrante said:

I'm just actually really curious if you really feel the constant need to bring Epione to conversation simply every day? D:

Yes, I do. Just like you feel the need to quote me on everything.

11 hours ago, HugoMonster said:

Hateful fans could remain bothered about the video, Gaga keeps winning anyway

ezgif.com-b8237f079c.gif

404 image not found, the URL you entered is invalid or expired.

Indeed.

LilMonsterKills

Saw this comment on atrl and it pretty much sums up my thoughts on this: "No wonder she keeps putting out these messy videos when her team is even more deluded than she is".

I seriously just can't feel bad for her or "take" care of her anymore, this is getting so damn exhausting. We all got our own problems, and once Gaga was my safe place, escape from the cruel reality, i loved to go to that place and feel that good energy. Since ARTPOP she has been feeling so attacked, and a victim etc., and it's fine, but there is only so much energy in me i can give.

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, chipz said:

She is beautiful, yes, but the video is not.

The video is, it shows raw emotion

End Racism Now

Emigrante
3 hours ago, Sycamore said:

Yes, I do. Just like you feel the need to quote me on everything.

I dont remember me quoting you in a long time. :rip:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived