šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Frederic Aspiras about MR video

lego

Featured Posts

pachinko
3 hours ago, He8MyHeart said:

I feel like such a b**** for badmouthing the video after first watchingĀ :saladga:

I don't.Ā :ladyhaha:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
1 hour ago, The Fame Joanne said:

I explained myself multiple times in this threadĀ :madge:Ā 

It still is, quite honestly, pretty insensitive and pretty disrespectful. She's still a human being, with human emotions, dealing with human problems.Ā 

Telling her and wanting her to stop talking about her mental problems and her struggles as an artist/person is essentially just telling her not to use her voice. I get that she's talked about it a lot, but this is something she's had to bottle in forĀ years,Ā telling her to just stop is shallow and just plain disrespectful.

Would you want her to stop talking about LGBTQ rights? I mean, she had an entire era about it, she's given it attention, so she should stop. Right?Ā 

It's the same concept. This is something she deeply cares about, it's just wrong to want her to shut up about it.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

I truly needed to hear something like this today. Thnks FredĀ 

tumblr_mn1sosmkyo1s4v16po1_500.gif

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Katie14

She did give us a peak into her personal struggles and I love that aspect of the video. I just think what we were given wasn't deep enough. It was this surface level revelation. MTN for example shows her as more vulnerable. We literally saw her making herself puke in a bathroom stall. This was just so safe, I don't know what else to say.

There are so many images in my head of what this video could have been that are so much more poignant and I just get frustrated every time I watch the actual video. And its not that I want the video to be more theatrical or anything like that. I just want it to be more devastating. I want to see her lowest of lows and then watch her team pick up the pieces and seeĀ her soarĀ at the end.Ā 

Its not bad and I do think people are overreacting. Its not a video to be ashamed of. It just isn't memorable or interesting at all. Its safe and boring.Ā 

Gagas love
13 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

She did give us a peak into her personal struggles and I love that aspect of the video. I just think what we were given wasn't deep enough. It was this surface level revelation. MTN for example shows her as more vulnerable. We literally saw her making herself puke in a bathroom stall. This was just so safe, I don't know what else to say.

There are so many images in my head of what this video could have been that are so much more poignant and I just get frustrated every time I watch the actual video. And its not that I want the video to be more theatrical or anything like that. I just want it to be more devastating. I want to see her lowest of lows and then watch her team pick up the pieces and seeĀ her soarĀ at the end.Ā 

Its not bad and I do think people are overreacting. Its not a video to be ashamed of. It just isn't memorable or interesting at all. Its safe and boring.Ā 

exactly bro omg

Gagas love
26 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

It still is, quite honestly, pretty insensitive and pretty disrespectful. She's still a human being, with human emotions, dealing with human problems.Ā 

Telling her and wanting her to stop talking about her mental problems and her struggles as an artist/person is essentially just telling her not to use her voice. I get that she's talked about it a lot, but this is something she's had to bottle in forĀ years,Ā telling her to just stop is shallow and just plain disrespectful.

Would you want her to stop talking about LGBTQ rights? I mean, she had an entire era about it, she's given it attention, so she should stop. Right?Ā 

It's the same concept. This is something she deeply cares about, it's just wrong to want her to shut up about it.Ā 

youre being insensitive and disrespectful by acting like youre better than someone who has a diff opinion.Ā 

Reality
1 minute ago, Gagas love said:

youre being insensitive and disrespectful by acting like youre better than someone who has a diff opinion.Ā 

Right, because me trying to defend someone with a mental disorder whoĀ has dealt with this for years and has had to deal with betrayals of friends, fans, and management, who was been sexuality assaulted and raped, and is just trying her best to create something she loves only for it to get spat on by some people isĀ meĀ being insensitive and disrespectful?

This isn't about opinions, it's about being a decent human being and seeing that she has issues that you can't fully blame on her. It's about not being an over-reactive person when it comes toĀ oneĀ video, and about looking at her as a whole, instead of just looking down upon her.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Gagas love
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Right, because me trying to defend someone with a mental disorder whoĀ has dealt with this for years and has had to deal with betrayals of friends, fans, and management, who was been sexuality assaulted and raped, and is just trying her best to create something she loves only for it to get spat on by some people isĀ meĀ being insensitive and disrespectful?

This isn't about opinions, it's about being a decent human being and seeing that she has issues that you can't fully blame on her. It's about not being an over-reactive person when it comes toĀ oneĀ video, and about looking at her as a whole, instead of just looking down upon her.Ā 

im just gonna ignore you, bye

Reality
Just now, Gagas love said:

im just gonna ignore you, bye

I feel honored, quite honestly :hor:

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

ARTPOPdidntflop
5 hours ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

I mean it's my least favorite of hers but again, don't mind it.Ā :toofunny:

ok cutie :)Ā 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

chrismugler

If she feels good about it (The MR Video), then cool, I think we (the fans or me as a person) don't have to agree with everything she does or say.:hug:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Archived