Frederic Aspiras about MR video

lego

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KleinGa
2 hours ago, Stef said:

I mean this is cute. And I give the video a strong C for its attempt at conveying what the song is about.

Props to her for feeling comfortable with discussing topics she's kept hidden for so long. I just wish she took advantage of the video more.. That's all 

I wish she'd reveal to us what the video was about though. :lolly:

Economy
2 hours ago, He8MyHeart said:

I feel like such a b**** for badmouthing the video after first watching :saladga:

Me too :( 

tho i still dont care for it :/ 

KleinGa
1 minute ago, Delusional Aura said:

The hairstylist with the bad wigs just low-key dragged monsters through the pits of hell :ladyhaha:

This is a civil war between Monsters and Gaga and her team.

Frankenztein

This is a lovely message from Freddy.

I'm all here for her being vulnerable and revealing personal things. I'd just prefer her to do so with videos that are actually well made. 

Reality
3 hours ago, The Fame Joanne said:

I mean, it's ok she talkes about the bad things she experienced during the ARTPOP era, when she felt the bad side of fame. But it should be enough to mention it in one or two interviews. Don't make a whole music video about it three years later and talk about it whenever you can. I really don't think normal people who have to work hard every day to make ends meat, feel sorry for a multimillionaire who doesn't like her job, when she doesn't even have to work anymore for her whole life

:saladga:

🃏🖤👹

Epione
2 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Everyone has for excuse that Gaga is showing a part of herself so the video is good but she did the same with Marry The Night and it was MIIIIIIIIILES better , nothing to add

Yeah because she burned cars, wore crazy outfits, showed blowjob signs and splashed naked in a bathtub. If this is what she needs to do to make this fanbase like her, I feel sorry for Gaga. I hope she will continue to do what she wants. She doesn't owe us anything. It's just a ****ing video. Not the end of the world.

When I was watching it I was worried not because the video was simple but for the **** she will ger from her fans. Because they can't let her be. It's not an ass licking. It's having some respect for the artist who made our lives better and inspired thousands of people to not give up.

People writing comments like "Lady Gaga 2008 - 2014" because of a ****ing video should be transported to Siberia.

Emigrante
2 hours ago, Sycamore said:

Forced acted out emotion is brought to you by Epione™.

I'm just actually really curious if you really feel the constant need to bring Epione to conversation simply every day? D:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

17 minutes ago, Placebo said:

Yeah because she burned cars, wore crazy outfits, showed blowjob signs and splashed naked in a bathtub. If this is what she needs to do to make this fanbase like her, I feel sorry for Gaga. I hope she will continue to do what she wants. She doesn't owe us anything. It's just a ****ing video. Not the end of the world.

Because she gave an interesting speech about how she deals with her past and how she must fill in all the ugly holes of her life (unfinished painting) and make them beautiful again. Because we learnt really about her (how she was fired from her label after being raped, and her becoming "crazy" in her bathtub and going blonde and not giving up) and the chaotic scenes at the end showing Gaga's strugle with fame.

The MR video adds nothing new, Gaga's been repeating since the Cheek To Cheek early days in every interview that she wants to leave the music industry and has already showed us in the G.U.Y. video how the industry treats her as a worthless human being just usefull to make money... In the MR video it's the same thing, she wants to leave the industry but keep going because of her fans and friends, the theme is too repetitive.

Archived