Video: Gaga, Gigi and Bella BTS @ VSFS

NewUsername

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
44 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

They became famous with no talent and daddys money.

Well... good for them :hmm: If it were you, wouldn't you take the opportunity?

The Surrealist
Just now, elijahfan said:

Well... good for them :hmm: If it were you, wouldn't you take the opportunity?

Opportunity of taking the money, maybe. Opportunity do use it for my own entertainment and fame - hell no.

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Opportunity of taking the money, maybe. Opportunity do use it for my own entertainment and fame - hell no.

What a pure and honest human being you are

Katie14

Does anyone else think it looks like Gaga is lacking emotion in this video? Ive noticed this in a number of interviews this era, like the ones in Japan. 

The Surrealist
7 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

What a pure and honest human being you are

I am so done discussing this stupid topic. If you want to support these women doing basically nothing than "looking good" and thus have a Million of little girls wanting to do same then do it. Leave me alone.

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

Does anyone else think it looks like Gaga is lacking emotion in this video? Ive noticed this in a number of interviews this era, like the ones in Japan. 

You're noticing this NOW? :ladyhaha:

They seem like nice people.

I don't see why people would dislike them just because they're rich and famous :diane:  Dislike someone for their poor ethics, poor morals, and poor personality (which the Hadids do not have) - not their resources.

elijahfan
12 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

I am so done discussing this stupid topic. If you want to support these women doing basically nothing than "looking good" and thus have a Million of little girls wanting to do same then do it. Leave me alone.

Then it's the whole model industry you should go after. Some people are born beautiful, or rich, and some are not. And everyone should just grab every opportunity and live life to the fullest of their abilities. That's what I think.

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Then it's the whole model industry you should go after. Some people are born beautiful, or rich, and some are not. And everyone should just grab every opportunity and live life to the fullest of their abilities. That's what I think.

Maybe, but some models are also active in other sections and charities. And a majority of them worked Bard to even walk on a runway while these two just had the oppurtunity to do so. Winnie Harlow is promoting imperfections in the model industry and that's great.

Archived