Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Every next video this era will be a continuation of the previous one

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Omar Vela
3 minutes ago, Cerny said:

I like stripped down visuals and simplicity when they're well executed and memorable, i couldn't care less if she stops wearing Versace custom dresses and huge head pieces, she can ditch the choreography too, They can be nice and eye catching and they can compliment her artistic vision, but I don't care about that when the end result is bad executed and poorly done, really. 

I don't like the G.U.Y video, for example.

But I don't see how is this bad executed... this and PI are pretty well done, the photography, the cameras, the colors are well done. 

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

But I don't see how is this bad executed... this and PI are pretty well done, the photography, the cameras, the colors are well done. 

But the star of the video is not well done, is she? The acting is bad, I don't feel her gestures, they look "cringy" to me. The story is dull also and a little bit uninspired. I'm glad some people like the video but I really think Gaga and her team can do better than this.

RodeckDanny

OMG NOOOOO I HOPE SOME SURREALISM ARRIVES FOR NEXT ONE W DIAMOND HEART OR JOHN WAYNE

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

The Surrealist
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

Her acting in this music video was very, A Star Is Not Born This Way.

It's not really her acting, but the botox. Anyways slay @ all the people who bashed me for pointing it out.

donutellha

VISUAL
VISUAL
VISUAL
giphy.gif

source.gif 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Well there goes any hope for a good MV. 

It's sad how far she's fallen; a new Gaga MV used to be an event, now it's barely worth noting. :duck:

Anderson123

Interesting. I love Joanne and I support Gaga whatever she decides to do, but I think this album was not the one that fits the "music video for every track" thing. Born This Way or ARTPOP would've been perfect, but eh, I'm pretty sure she has had a lot of ideas that had to be cancelled due to her management or things that were not in her hands. Bring on Dancing In Circles, John Wayne and Angel Down videos.

At least we now know there will be at least two more videos. :yay:

She refers to "each video after" instead of "the next video" 

Poppin ma puss since 1992

FATCAT
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

at first i was here for it but after MR, i want this cancelled

ED5BFC8C303EBE451B2DF0943A570BF9.gif

Cancelled is too polite, I want this shut down, beaten to a pulp, dried out, and then snorted by Gaga and her team, until it is GONE. 

Purr more, hiss less.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

Cancelled is too polite, I want this shut down, beaten to a pulp, dried out, and then snorted by Gaga and her team, until it is GONE. 

the earth needs a mild amnesia

15497869_1508434099185739_1207360359_n.g

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

xoxo Craig
2 hours ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

If they're going to be as boring as the one for MR, I don't think is a good idea:(:toofunny:

How is it boring??

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig

So here for a visual album if we are getting more videos like P.I and MR, both of which are amazingly good! So happy when I saw MR video, interesting to see which will be her 3rd single and how this links to the MR one. :D

End Racism Now

Mason Knowles

A-YO A-YO We smokin' 'em all!!! So the next vid 😍😍😍

Lady peaceful, lady happy... that's what I long to be.

Archived