💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Every next video this era will be a continuation of the previous one

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Economy
5 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Honestly, she should keep it. I'm not here for more meltdowns. 

Neither am I

My fanthem for Gaga was so strong that somehow its endured 4 years of disapointment

But im this close to burning my stancard forever

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JupiterDrive

ayo is the next one since the video finished at the scenes of the apple commercials and knowing how uncreative she is she will start from right there

13 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

If you don't like it you can go search another pop star, actually. Like Ariana Grande or any of those b*tches who have a team who does everything for them, they don't have to think and some of them don't have even to sing ;) you will be happy.

Its funny that you even mention that, because Gaga used to be good when she had a TEAM, maybe she never had herself the ideas we saw in TF/TFM/BTW 

Omar Vela
1 minute ago, SKANK said:

Disliking a music video does not make you immature, insulting people who dislike a music video makes you immature. Everyone is entitled to their perceptions and criticisms of her art. Hope you'll consider that.

the kind of comments I'm reading here are really rude towards her ... very immature indeed. If this attitude continues I really hope the next era will be as or even more stripped down than this. So you can get over 2008-2011 

Economy
1 minute ago, Joel said:

Its funny that you even mention that, because Gaga used to be good when she had a TEAM, maybe she never had herself the ideas we saw in TF/TFM/BTW 

Tbh. These proffesionals really know what they are doing

When artists decide they want freedom (as most eventually) their work usually goes downhill from there

Omar Vela
Just now, Joel said:

it was a team WITH HER not JUST FOR HER...

they worked together , that's why nobody of those people could do anything groundbreaking once they left her neither Gaga. Maybe her actual team it's not that artistic but she still works with them and plan together ;) 

Katsuki Bakugo
50 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Joanne's Lemonade :applause:

I'm here for it tbh. Give me that movie that I love :applause:

Also, Joanne's making ARTPOP's revenge  in a way...'cause she wanted to do a video for every song on ARTPOP...you know :sweat:

Each next album is making up for past albums mistakes...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

BornAsUnic0rn
12 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

ayo is the next one since the video finished at the scenes of the apple commercials and knowing how uncreative she is she will start from right there

you guys want to bully and disrespect her until she quits, don't you?

Just now, Omar Vela said:

the kind of comments I'm reading here are really rude towards her ... very immature indeed. If this attitude continues I really hope the next era will be as or even more stripped down than this. So you can get over 2008-2011 

I like stripped down visuals and simplicity when they're well executed and memorable, i couldn't care less if she stops wearing Versace custom dresses and huge head pieces, she can ditch the choreography too, They can be nice and eye catching and they can compliment her artistic vision, but I don't care about that when the end result is bad executed and poorly done, really. 

I don't like the G.U.Y video, for example.

JupiterDrive
3 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

you guys want to bully and disrespect her until she quits, don't you?

i was quiet enough for the past years i will say anything what goes through my mind now 

BornAsUnic0rn
Just now, iFameMonzter said:

i was quiet enough for the past years i will say anything what goes through my mind now 

YEARS? LORD HAHAHAHA

I don't get how they can all connect if there isn't a story line. I guess we'll see if it actually happens.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Archived