đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Every next video this era will be a continuation of the previous one

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Torsoface
1 minute ago, SKANK said:

Her acting in this music video was very, A Star Is Not Born This Way.

Oh my god :toofunny: 

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason this would work for other artists is because they'd sit and plan it out and stick to a theme and it would just work. See lemonade.

But when you're just throwing together some imagery and a "storyline" that isn't related to the last, how is it even possible.

Sort it out sis! Either deliver visuals and a story or stick to independent videos. That's all tbh.

Signature loading… 👹🖤

I would love this.....butt there is not enough story to make this work.......ll

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

1 minute ago, SKANK said:

Her acting in this music video was very, A Star Is Not Born This Way.

Nice one. I actually forgot about the movie. I still don't know how she managed to get the role.

Sorry Gags.

doja scat

I can't wait for more videos :giveup:

I don't know how other people here aren't seeing the obvious message from Perfect Illusion to Million Reasons though :huh:

Omar Vela

If you don't like it you can go search another pop star, actually. Like Ariana Grande or any of those b*tches who have a team who does everything for them, they don't have to think and some of them don't have even to sing ;) you will be happy.

5 minutes ago, Kermit the frog said:

This is so true it's funny. She's a terrible actor, just terrible.

She needs to accept that and make some good ol' focking music out of that pain. 

She really is, it kinda worked in AHS because the show is so damn campy but when she tries to gets serious, she fails miserably.

Economy
24 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

at first i was here for it but after MR, i want this cancelled

ED5BFC8C303EBE451B2DF0943A570BF9.gif

This!

PI was ok but badly edited and produced

MR was awful by every measure (acting, editing, production... just everything)

At this rate the next video will be her singing by her kitchen sink and the video will be taken with an Iphone :koons: 

No thanks. She can keep it :neyde: 

1 minute ago, Omar Vela said:

If you don't like it you can go search another pop star, actually. Like Ariana Grande or any of those b*tches who have a team who does everything for them, they don't have to think and some of them don't have even to sing ;) you will be happy.

You're taking this too personally.

We are only criticizing her art because we know how truly talented she is, and what she is actually capable of at her best. This isn't it.

I just hope that every next video will uncover new layers of Joanne, MR didnt do well in this one.

JW, DiC, Sla-yo and Hey Girl, there's still so much potential :excited2:

Omar Vela
3 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

I can't wait for more videos :giveup:

I don't know how other people here aren't seeing the obvious message from Perfect Illusion to Million Reasons though :huh:

they are immature and dum af actually, they can't accept 2010 was six years ago...Gaga it's no longer on her 20's and I like this more than she doing the same thing over and over again. I don't want her to be at her 60's and still thinking like a 18 yo pop teen 

Archived