Anveeroy

I was hoping we would get The Fame Monster Visual Album. Am I stuck? :awkney:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagas love
35 minutes ago, chipz said:

Honestly if the other videos will be like MR, I would prefer if there are not more vids from this era. 

It will end. she will just move on like she does with every project. before someone comes and attacks me of being  the devil, i would like to point out that i never finish my projects either, so its not a bad thing. one can look at it as her having so many ideas, she wants the next one to come faster

Judas Oyster

I don't really want to spread negativity, but this whole era seems off - like something very central is missing. I just don't understand why and how it's happening :/ 

Judas Oyster

And tbh, it's sweet of her to tell us this but this is something that typically can become a failed promise. Instead she could have dropped saying this bc we get that MR is a continuation without having it explained. Watch fans in some years "Where is the pt.4 continuation of Joanne videos? Where is DIC, DH, JW?" But oh well do what you want Gaga <3

bornthisway135
12 hours ago, PartySick said:

Joanne's Lemonade :applause:

I'm here for it tbh. Give me that movie that I love :applause:

Also, Joanne's making ARTPOP's revenge :giveup: in a way...'cause she wanted to do a video for every song on ARTPOP...you know :sweat:

Honestly, if John Wayne and Dancin' in Circles become singles, they'll be prequels of Perfect Illusion. It would all make sense. I truly think Joanne is a continuous story from start to finish. 

Versace

Yaaas at something new and fresh from Gaga, It's been a while. Throw in the Telephone continuation somewhere.

TopDomBoy
15 hours ago, Red said:

My dream coming true :giveup: 

Next one will be Grigio Girls, bookmark me

Another flop coming?  :deadbanana:

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

TopDomBoy
4 hours ago, Judas Oyster said:

I don't really want to spread negativity, but this whole era seems off - like something very central is missing. I just don't understand why and how it's happening :/ 

A great crearive team, seems Gaga is out of ideas tbh. 

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

Free My Mind

Don't really understand the negativity around this...

even if you don't like the MR video... just because it will pick up where it left off, doesn't mean it will be a similar video.

The MR and the PI vids are very very very very very different.

Linus Gaga

We shouldnt comment too much negative comments in case gaga cancel all her plan like what she did on dwuw mv , original lg5......

Hit me a message and say hi !

Archived