news

Every next video this era will be a continuation of the previous one

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

So maybe she waited so long to release MR video because she was filming others as well. Like we will get the Next within a month or so? Christmas present? :queenga:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Gagas love
8 hours ago, ryanripley said:

at first i was here for it but after MR, i want this cancelled

ED5BFC8C303EBE451B2DF0943A570BF9.gif

lets just hope she betrays us with this idea like all the other ideas

Gagas love
4 hours ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

You guys need to stop being so damn negative, if you keep a positive outlook on things that's when things will actually turn out good. If you keep doubting her it won't do you any good. And there defiantly is a plot so far, just because she didn't tell you doesn't mean that there isn't. Your supposed to interpret it for yourself just like she wants us to do with the music. So just look at the bright side of things, I mean, your lucky you even got a video. She didn't have to do this

excuse me, we have been positive. shes been delivering average **** since the PI music video and the PI era with them interviews 

and yet, we still hoped for a marvelous video. 

and yet! we still hope the superbowl will rock..

omg the superbowl... omg run gaga, dont do it....

giskardsb
53 minutes ago, CryBaby said:

Sounds good. 

The whole album is a story. It can be told as a story. I kinda wish we'd have a prequel to PI or at least a prologue to explain why she did what she did but I have a theory...

PI is about heartbreak obviously. She just went through a break up so she drives off into the middle of nowhere away from her friends and family to just get away from everything and starts singing PI imagining she's surrounded by her fans who love and accept her and never let her down. But at the end she realizes she's just alone and that she sadly has to deal with the aftermath of the breakup and goes through all the stages after that one still thinks that maybe we can still be together, just give me one good reason. But as the MR music video progresses she realize she has all the love she needs IN her friends and family.

Realistically DH would be the best follow up story wise. But it could go anywhere. John Wayne would be a great rebound/getting back on her feet song as well. 

How did this reasonable thoughtful post get in this thread?

Gagas love
40 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

How did this reasonable thoughtful post get in this thread?

totallyy thoughtful, still rewarding mediocracy . 

CookieHWilson
19 minutes ago, Gagas love said:

totallyy thoughtful, still rewarding mediocracy . 

Sand in yo p-ussy stings

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

Gagas love
7 minutes ago, Himeros26 said:

This is honestly the most ungrateful, whiney, fanbase. It's sad, really.

aw. you sound a bit whiney yourself tbh :D

Gagas love
Just now, CookieHWilson said:

Sand in yo *** stings

lol you are such a creative individual. wow. 

creativity is cool right?

CookieHWilson
Just now, Gagas love said:

lol you are such a creative individual. wow. 

creativity is cool right?

how dare you talk to me in such an indecent state: wash your p-hole you'll find my most creative thoughts hidden there. :hug:

Gagas love
7 minutes ago, CookieHWilson said:

how dare you talk to me in such an indecent state: wash your p-hole you'll find my most creative thoughts hidden there. :hug:

dude really, i need to learn how you can creatively put words together   and not make sense but have it look like an insult lol. i applaud you 

and i stand up and thank you for your words. you are a rainbow in my cloud you make me so thankful to have learned how to talk :D , you are a blessing, and i thank you

CookieHWilson
Just now, Gagas love said:

dude really, i need to learn how you can creatively put words together   and not make sense but have it look like an insult lol. i applaud you 

and i stand up and thank you for your words. you are a sunshine in my rainbow. you make me so thankful to have learned how to talk :D , you are a blessing, and i thank you

you are very welcome Sandy :wub:

Archived