Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Video Premiere: Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

GagaStan95

Featured Posts

NewUsername
1 minute ago, AustrianTilapia said:

We should be the new Haus of Gaga tbh

I could do some of her photography (would be my dream tbh ^^) 
Should I or should I not use this opportunity to do some shameless promo of my photography page? :stalkga:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheFamousLM

People are acting like the Joanne era is over. I can't handle so much stupidity, I'm logging off for a couple of days. MR video was nothing special but it was fine. 

BurqaSwg

I think there were too much shots of the pink outfit, maybe more b&w scenes would have make it more intimate (?)

Stewful2929

I want to love it so badly but I didn't learn anything of her story from this. She literally shooting a commercial and getting makeup done. The best part was the gift from her sister 

Okay guys I have been talking to a friend, and I was also part of the meltdown who was extremely ranty and disappointed with the music video--but hear me out--and MODS please don't merge this thread. I think this is beneficial in helping everyone cope and cool down.

I had a conversation with a friend and this is how it went:

ME: Yeah I low key honestly wish she wasn't as independent and was more controlled and commercial like Ari or other pop girls, where they actually get real directors and have high expectations. 

FRIEND: I think she doesn't want that though, I think it's really anxiety provoking for her ? I think she wants sanity over her career ? 

--- 

This really struck a chord with me. We can't be selfish as fans because her emotional well-being is at stake. Sure, the video is underwhelming, but that's because I feel like she's currently exhausted with going through a giant production workflow on a music video. I'm a filmmaker in the industry, I understand. It's a rigorous 3-5 day process with heavy budgeting, pre-production, crew, and energy which I feel makes her too anxious at the moment. 

So go back and watch the Million Reasons video again. 

Go see the Gaga that is stripped down in front of the mirror, happy to be filmed by a small intimate crew on a small camera, be happy for the girl that has now gotten her life back together. We need to put aside our personal selfishness for the image we want Gaga to fit in.

I am really relieved now and I hope reading this has helped all of you.

Gagaplayer315
1 minute ago, Spanish Eyes said:

I mean, that's fair. But the song is essentially her wondering whether she should walk away from fame (or maybe her life. I get some mental health references there too). What I'm getting at is her craftsmanship may not be up to her usual standard, but she bared her soul. She really showed her pain

Can't we appreciate her honesty? Can't we appreciate that this life may be really tough for her? 

Not when she delivered amazing performances at the Royal Variety, AMAs, Smap Smap, VSFS and even the Xfactor. I understand your points about the song, I love it's message, I just can't believe she released this uninspired music video.

Her face looks different in the black and white scenes.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Joshie S
3 minutes ago, Kenon Sings said:

Okay guys I have been talking to a friend, and I was also part of the meltdown who was extremely ranty and disappointed with the music video--but hear me out--and MODS please don't merge this thread. I think this is beneficial in helping everyone cope and cool down.

I had a conversation with a friend and this is how it went:

ME: Yeah I low key honestly wish she wasn't as independent and was more controlled and commercial like Ari or other pop girls, where they actually get real directors and have high expectations. 

FRIEND: I think she doesn't want that though, I think it's really anxiety provoking for her ? I think she wants sanity over her career ? 

--- 

This really struck a chord with me. We can't be selfish as fans because her emotional well-being is at stake. Sure, the video is underwhelming, but that's because I feel like she's currently exhausted with going through a giant production workflow on a music video. I'm a filmmaker in the industry, I understand. It's a rigorous 3-5 day process with heavy budgeting, pre-production, crew, and energy which I feel makes her too anxious at the moment. 

So go back and watch the Million Reasons video again. 

Go see the Gaga that is stripped down in front of the mirror, happy to be filmed by a small intimate crew on a small camera, be happy for the girl that has now gotten her life back together. We need to put aside our personal selfishness for the image we want Gaga to fit in.

I am really relieved now and I hope reading this has helped all of you.

are you kidding me? you were one of the worst of the people attacking her. I'm not trying to come for you but how can you change your mind that fast after being so adamant that you hated the video and that it was "trash"?

I guess eventually all """"fans"""" will come crawling back eventually.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

1 minute ago, JoshieS said:

are you kidding me? you were one of the worst of the people attacking her. I'm not trying to come for you but how can you change your mind that fast after being so adamant that you hated the video and that it was "trash"?

I guess eventually all """"fans"""" will come crawling back eventually.

Yeah I was having a meltdown, the worst. But I had a long conversation that helped me feel better. I still disapprove of the way the video was executed but I've learned to settle personal feelings and selfishness aside cause at the core is Gaga's happiness. No arguments can be made for that.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived