GagaStan95

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
2 minutes ago, Spanish Eyes said:

giphy.gif

I'm glad you seeing people bullying is funny. Is what Gaga doesn't want us to do. Hypocrite. 

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, JoshieS said:

Yes I'm calling people out but I am in no way bullying anyone. 

Stop @ing me, your argument is irrelevant.

Good. Go and fix your mess of a hair. 

Morphine Prince
18 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

It was fine. It certain fly wasn't a bad video by all means. I liked the story part with her on the floor and her friends rushing to rescue and help her. Like she's being saved after her breakdown. 

That being said, I feel like it could have been a lot more interesting. I thought we were going to get an inside look at her life with depression and ptsd with some glimpses of hope scattered about. We got a taste of that but I don't think it was poignant enough. It was just weak and safe. And half the video were images of her Just singing with the guitar. That added nothing to the storyline and just looked lazy. 

It was an average video, nothing to be ashamed of but nothing to really be proud of either. Its kind of disappointing that this is what she delivered when we know she. Is capable of mtn, guy, br, you and i, ECT. 

Most level headed post in this thread.

1 minute ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

I'm glad you seeing people bullying is funny. Is what Gaga doesn't want us to do. Hypocrite. 

Stop playing the victim here. You are not a nice person, calling an asshole an asshole isn't being an asshole...

Gagaplayer315
5 minutes ago, Spanish Eyes said:

What on Earth do you think this song is about?

Definitely not about recording an Apple Ad

Joshie S
1 minute ago, Nafen said:

So he can flame gaga but anyone calling him out on it is a 'bully'...

The irony here...

exactly! I was beginning to type that out, saying how he is apparently allowed to have his opinion on Gaga, but I can't have my opinion on everyones ignorance? Then I get called the bully???!!!! hun no

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Melt downs, all of them, are really just our fault. She never promised anything specific with the video, all she said was that there would be a twist, that being the fact that it's connected to the PI video. 

The single change is a different topic altogether, but it's not one's fault but ours for the melt downs. 

I don't think we should simplify the complaints about the video in such a way,- especially not at this point of her career. The continuation of a video as the supposed "it-factor-element" of a major release in 2016?! Come on... 

While I do agree with you that no one  actively "promised" us anything, most of us consume Gaga's videos with a certain set of expectations. In this case it certainly didn't even scratch the surface of the standard SHE has established in the pop-scene since 'The Fame'. And I think we can both agree on the fact that lot of us fell in love with her because of her visually exciting & stimulating imagery. 

You wouldn't accept a McDonald's burger in a Michelin-starred restaurant; so why does it come as a surprise to some of you that a lot of die-hard fans are not ready to consume this luke-warm reject of a video?

Spanish Eyes
Just now, Gagaplayer315 said:

Definitely not about recording an Apple Ad

I mean, that's fair. But the song is essentially her wondering whether she should walk away from fame (or maybe her life. I get some mental health references there too). What I'm getting at is her craftsmanship may not be up to her usual standard, but she bared her soul. She really showed her pain

Can't we appreciate her honesty? Can't we appreciate that this life may be really tough for her? 

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Nafen said:

Stop playing the victim here. You are not a nice person, calling an asshole an asshole isn't being an asshole...

I didn't like a video lady Gaga made and I'm an asshole. People are tweeting to her if twitter. Not me. But fine. Keep telling yourself you are a good person. Enjoy the lame video 

AustrianTilapia
1 hour ago, Driezewies said:

and they could switch scenes between what u said and the same scene but not made up, messy hair and so on and it would have the same juxtaposition as the real MV has.

2 members put together. We have a treatment
/done

Come on, Gaga (and her team) normally is more creative than this :cryga:

We should be the new Haus of Gaga tbh

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

The Fame

It...wasn't my favorite. I liked how it took off where PI finished (bearing in mind I REALLY liked the PI video), but that being said, I felt it was quite dull overall. Her against a white background pretending to play guitar (the guitar was still going even when she stopped strumming :toofunny:), and her sitting in a chair being groomed. It was technically well put together, just not my cup of tea. 

NewUsername
1 minute ago, AustrianTilapia said:

We should be the new Haus of Gaga tbh

I could do some of her photography (would be my dream tbh ^^) 
Should I or should I not use this opportunity to do some shameless promo of my photography page? :stalkga:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived