💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Video Premiere: Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

GagaStan95

Featured Posts

Gagaplayer315
1 minute ago, Spanish Eyes said:

I hope to God that Gaga isn't reading this thread.

Y'all are terrible. If you don't like the video, then fine. But why do we have to go on and on about stuff that we don't care for? How on Earth do her radio spins affect your life? Most importantly,

Lady Gaga deserves to express how she feels, and if that video didn't hit you in the feels, you're not mature enough.

But all she did was sing on top of a box and get her make up done, I've seen more emotional videos in her snapchat 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RileyMint
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

Honey i've written and drawn things when I was very happy.

nd awful sh!t can come from deep emotional distress.

Creativity does not come from tragedy. Some of our best works of well known art? commissions from nobles that mean absolutely nothing.

Tragedy does not beget creativity and content with life does not beget stagnation.

Just trying to make sense of this mess.

MessyTop
1 minute ago, JoshieS said:

You're contradicting yourself. You're saying that YOU are allowed an opinion about Gaga and the music video, but I'm not allowed to have my opinion on your opinions? Seems fair to me. I wasn't bullying anyone, I was simply saying that you have all lost a lot of respect.

You are calling people out. Bully  

You said: 

"I also feel bad for @Haroon, making a million threads to express the way you feel about how someone else wants to tell THEIR STORY?

Imagine if someone trashed you for wanting to live the way you live... oh wait."

Spanish Eyes
Just now, Gagaplayer315 said:

But all she did was sing on top of a box and get her make up done, I've seen more emotional videos in her snapchat 

What on Earth do you think this song is about?

2 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

I hope she reads all the comments. People are calling her on twitter for what it is: a lazy video and she needs to wake up 

I hope you're not an asshole your entire life.

Just now, Gagaplayer315 said:

This is pretty much how I feel... Im sorry but Im super disappointed. Even the sing on a box bits seemed so out of place performed like that. And the forced emotion acting? Oh mine....

Joshie S
Just now, GagainsiderNYC said:

You are calling people out. Bully  

You said: 

"I also feel bad for @Haroon, making a million threads to express the way you feel about how someone else wants to tell THEIR STORY?

Imagine if someone trashed you for wanting to live the way you live... oh wait."

Yes I'm calling people out but I am in no way bullying anyone. 

Stop @ing me, your argument is irrelevant.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

MessyTop
Just now, Nafen said:

I hope you're not an asshole your entire life.

Why are you attacking me? I'm. It tweeting Gaga anyting. You calling me an asshole is plain bullying. I hope you find peace 

1 minute ago, RileyMint said:

Just trying to make sense of this mess.

How about "be happy with what you got"?

We are not owed anything by anyone else in this world.

Gaga released this video. Be happy with it.

3 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Oh hell no. You didn't not attack the gay community. Target audience? You mean boring people with boring videos and lazy music?

Every singer has a target audience. In the case of gaga - it was gay people. It's not supposed to be offensive or anything, it's just the way it was. Right now, she's targeting an even larger audience. It's her choice and her management's as well. 

Just now, JoshieS said:

Yes I'm calling people out but I am in no way bullying anyone. 

Stop @ing me, your argument is irrelevant.

So he can flame gaga but anyone calling him out on it is a 'bully'...

The irony here...

The only thing that truly bothers me is that it starts with the last seconds of Perfect Illusion. It is so forced. It's like they thought people were too dumb to understand it's a sequel :flop: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Drin Lon

Firstly, I just wanna say that I honestly did NOT expect so many meltdowns in this sub. I thought the video was very touching, I truly almost cried, and it completely made sense after Perfect Illusion, showing all the poeple that torn her apart and left her (the perfect illusion) were the reason to quit but her fans(not in this case I guess:awkney:) and her friends were the good one to stay. That's all I expected from the video anyway, so I'm curious what were you expecting :oprah:

And secondly, I wanted to write a thread renting about how you should stop being so negative and tearing apart this era, but I decided to jus sit back and enjoy all the meltdowns. Here we go!

:staymad:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived