💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Video Premiere: Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

GagaStan95

Featured Posts

Joshie S

I'm glad she is releasing what she wants to release. I loved the video.

Normally I would go on and on about "fans", but today I'm not going to. I just can't believe how ungrateful and undeserving a lot of you are.

I also feel bad for @Haroon, making a million threads to express the way you feel about how someone else wants to tell THEIR STORY?

Imagine if someone trashed you for wanting to live the way you live... oh wait.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Weasel said:

If she wants us to see her story of her life she can release a documentary. I want a music video to match with you know, the music. A 3 min Vevo music video is not the place to show your life on a deeper level. 

It IS the place to show her life because the song is about her life :saladga: All of you complaining need to tell me what you expected from the video as it seems you get disappointed for everything :nails:

I stan Gaga really REALLY hard

But I have to accept this is just lazy and mediocre :toofunny:

Joanne has some of her best performances but undeniably her WORST music videos

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, JoshieS said:

I'm glad she is releasing what she wants to release. I loved the video.

Normally I would go on and on about "fans", but today I'm not going to. I just can't believe how ungrateful and undeserving a lot of you are.

I also feel bad for @Haroon, making a million threads to express the way you feel about how someone else wants to tell THEIR STORY?

Imagine if someone trashed you for wanting to live the way you live... oh wait.

You are being a bully. 

not sure why some think this has ruined Gaga's chances of securing a potential hit..

the amount of music videos some artists create today are nowhere near as "personal" and "involved" as this one.

sure, it's not her best. but, it'll do the job and it'll sit nicely in her videography.

Spoiler

plus, look at other music videos with 1Bil+..
do they all even include the artist or even have some kind of intense storyline?

RileyMint

Has anyone else heard that it's hard to be creative when you're content with life? Artists use their struggles as fuel for creativity. I think she's in the best place she has ever been mentally, but her creativity is gone because she doesn't need that outlet anymore I guess. 

Joshie S
1 minute ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

You are being a bully. 

Explain how I'm being a bully. You all had your opinion about Gaga, now I'm getting my opinion about the way you're acting? Far from being bullied. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Did u really expect the meat dress for this video? I don't care if I get warning points or even a ban for what I'm about to say but the Joanne era is not really meant for the gay community. That is why you whiney b****** are complaining all of the time. I mean, she's trying to target a larger audience with something that she really believes in and you should be at least happy for her. 

suchheights8
1 hour ago, Mr Ricky said:

it won't even matter! 

It's Million Reasons, expect something personal, lifestyle-ish and a basic video. Probably everything off it was real, the tears and moments. It's as simple as it should have been. It's boring to watch, but the meaning behind it is stronger than you think. 

Now go 'watch' it again, and make it certified. 

tumblr_o14p4x7H0l1rm1h4no7_r1_250.gif

----

preach it sister!

2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@Nono merged here :) please don't make opinion threads when there's a big and bustling topic all about our opinions on the video

Can I make it next week? :poot:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived