Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Video Premiere: Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

GagaStan95

Featured Posts

RileyMint

Is it just me, or is her mouth not moving perfectly in sync with the words??? I noticed it in the perfect illusion video too and it drives me crazy. Also, the emotion she is conveying while in the pink suit with the guitar doesn't even fit the feeling of this song. The acting scenes fit okay, but what... I mean... what... what the even....

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
54 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

I get you sis, but sometimes she gonna be simple and personal and some times she gonna be crazy and out of this world. Regardless, ill always stan ha

Simple isnt the only bother tho. At this point i could of swallowed that

But it was poorly done. Simple doesnt mean u release a commercial with sh*tty acting :air: 

teenagechrist
Just now, Red said:

Every meltdown is our fault

This tbh. Y'all don't have to meltdown if you don't want to, I mean  it's just a video :rip: 

feeling so hot tamale

Reality

Meltdowns, all of them, are really just our fault. She never promised anything specific with the video, all she said was that there would be a twist, that being the fact that it's connected to the PI video. 

The single change is a different topic altogether, but it's not one's fault but ours for the meltdowns. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

TropicOfCANCER

so here's the thing; there's a huge difference between liking something and comprehending something.

we all get what the video is about, but just because we get what its about doesn't mean we automatically like it.

MJHolland

Anybody that expected anything great to come out of a mediocre country album from Lady Gaga of all artists set themselves up from day 1.

That's the T.

This is just a lazy and bad video. Just because most people don't like it doesn't mean we overreact. we just react negatively.

Morphine Prince

Honestly I was expecting a simple video so not surprised.

She looks so good.

Yes, the video could've had more stuff to it but I like it. 

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, Kermit the frog said:

All these bitches bleaching their hair... smh.

They all start to look the same (Gaga, Sarah and that assistant)

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived