news

Video Premiere: Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

GagaStan95

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warhol killer

Simplicity can be either be interesting or boring.

The message can be expressed in a more creative way.

I said it before and I will say it again.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

KingRedd

What were people expecting? It's a ballad. She wasn't going to vogue and jump on guys and wear creative costumes. That's silly and it's crazy how y'all are reacting. GGD gets more and more pathetic each day with the amount of negativity and hate here. 

May I Read You? 😎

SlaeUrAnus
Just now, me069 said:

Hold on there, I think she's not disappeared completely. Watching her interviews I still see the same Gaga, I think she's improved her technique vastly. But the direction she headed to feels like a 180 degrees turn. Like Gaga's here, but something's missing. 

I do get what you mean. 

In her VS performance I seen glimpses of Gaga, but the era has just been kinda underwhelming for me. I'm not questioning her musical talent god no, but like you, I feel like something is missing.

In my messy era.

2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I think the creativity came from Gaga herself. Her facial expressions that the way she's interacting with her fans/the gift she got does show a lot of emotion. 

In terms of the editing, while it could have been better, I don't think it was a complete mess. 

I agree, to an extent. Although I personally hate almost everything about the video, I acknowledge its message.

And it's a sweet, beautiful message.

3 points in and ready for more

PanPikus

My idea for video to this :

Gaga as a child at playground with her first love, swinging and playing. And then video of present day where she looks at their photo from childhood and starts crying. And then flashbacks as they were growing up, how their relationship changed, their good and bad days and for example how he hurt her. And at the end of the video Gaga sitting at the church and praying that he never did nothing bad to her and asking God for something good in her life and when she went outside she met that guy and he begs on his knees for forgiveness. And that's all.

What do you think about something like this? And sorry for my english if I wrote it very bad xD

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

also, to be clear, I literally expected a video of her rolling around in bails of hay and I would've been more satisfied with that than this poorly directed, poorly edited and incohesive collection of clips:sweat:

Gardevoir
1 minute ago, KleinKnight said:

I think the message "love you sis" was coming from the only 1 fan that liked the video

yeah and that 1 fan is the huge majority on youtube actually. ;) 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@Stef merged here :)

Seriously everyone can we stop making individual opinion threads about this video when there's a main thread right here :emma: Our opinions on this video don't warrant their own threads right now :deadbanana: 

Instead of spending time seeking out threads to merge every minute, why don't you use that time to give Million Reasons some views cause the sis will need it. 

Jesus Christ... the drama and meltdowns are just...

This is a perfect video for the song and I didn't even like the video for PI. It's simple and heartfelt and still creative on it's own. It has more replay value for me than PI. 

It keeps up the simple feel of the era and still delievered some insight into her life.

I don't think this video has lazy written all over it but whatever. 

warhol killer
1 minute ago, KingRedd said:

What were people expecting? It's a ballad. She wasn't going to vogue and jump on guys and wear creative costumes. That's silly and it's crazy how y'all are reacting. GGD gets more and more pathetic each day with the amount of negativity and hate here. 

Simplicity yet creativity.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

ModernEcstasy

The fact that I'm not disappointed, because it's what I expected, says a lot about Gaga's videos now. How sad :(

Where on earth was the twist too? Or was it that it (supposedly) continued from Perfect illusion and had nothing to do with it?

(The fact that her Performances were better than the video :rip:)

CakeLikeLG

This video looks like it had budget of Demi Lovato's 5th single. Glad it's not 10 minutes long tho :ladyhaha:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Kermit the frog

Oh gosh, where do I begin...

Maybe with the fact that she's so focused on presenting her *"--+++true+++--"* self that it (expectedly) comes out the other way around. So forced and cringeworthy that I can't believe people around her let her put it out - this just goes to show what a powerful personality she has, since she's managed to enchant all those people to just succumb to her ideas. What kind of yes people?

I cannot stand the fact that she's so adamant with presenting herself as a good Christian. She used to create her own symbolism, now she just relies on worn-out religious nonsense. 

As for her acting - girl, just stop.

As for her guitar playing - LOL. 

What I liked - the "performance" parts, she still has a magnetizing personality when she performs. Where is Gaga though?

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived