• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

I guess my major gripe is that there's not really a clear story at all. Just

Hat + Pink = Joanne = Gaga

Country = Guitar

Black and White Make up = Sad

I still think this is one of the most generic songs Gaga has ever created (thanks Lindsey :smh: ) sonically and lyrically. A-YO or Diamond Heart or Dancing in Circles or Angel Down or Joanne or even Angel Down wouldve been better single choices to me :shrug: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

charliekelso

So the twist is that the video is even more boring than Perfect Illusion. The next one is lady gaga in her bed singing asleep.

The Surrealist

I'm coming back to comment on this video. I'm shocked.

tumblr_ngpsln1HAb1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

It felt like Apple A-Yo commercial + Victorias Secret + PI leftovers. 

giphy.gif

I mean I already had no expectations for this and it still managed to disappoint me. hahaha.

Also, get that acting job when you can't show emotions anymore. Good job, Epione. Hope y'all happy, because you were bashing me for it. A Star Is Born is looking as bright for a razzie as ever.

Even her "Making of" video was better.

10 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

What the fùck did you expect, you called this on yourselves by making stupid petitions for this bore because it sold 2 extra copies after carpool and you praised it like it was going to become her new Bad Romance and shìt. It was obvious it was going to be a boring video for a boring song. Next, hoping it will be a decent song and not some trash like Hey Girl because some monsters want to scream yaaaaas slayyy florence+gaga :madge:

THE TRUTH THO HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

lol I am laughing so hard

People always judged me for hating melon raisins

A KII

A CACKLE 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

NIghtmareElm
2 minutes ago, Miel said:

I love Gaga, but oh my god.

Remember when everybody complained about her directing her own videos? Those are gold, compared to this.

Except Marry the Night and G.U.Y. had really interesting and fun scenes.   

Omar Vela

I think A-Yo was the real 2nd single, her team picking her up, comforting her and then she would be like "well...it's ok, the show must go on. HERE WE GO" that's why it's using the Apple music set.

I wanted a video, I got a video. I didn't expect big things, I missed her garden and a big moon at the background but it's still ok for me :P

Simple doesn't mean it should be boring. I'm kinda worried she's losing her touch. And Super Bowl during Joanne era doesn't sound like a great timing now.

JohnnyVersace
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

You Little Complainers never knew real love for sure. Never had you heart broken. Because if you did, you would totally understand and feeling this... Instead you hating on this woman who's sharing one of her worst moments in her life with you. How ungrateful. You're a fan you think? I think not. She don't need the extravagant outfits this time to tell her story. All she needs is the music. If you delete all the extravagant stuff from Marry The Night, you would get the video for Million Reasons. I don't know what you guys expected, but you're really hurting Gaga and me with your hate comments. How could you? She shearing her pain and instead of helping her you giving her more pain. DISGUSTING.

Sis...

If you think this video is authentic or cathartic in any way...

Walking through the lobby with the clothes :madge:

The cringey mirror scene :madge:

The amateur cinematography :madge:

The rosary :madge:

The Apple Music commercial rip-off/penny-pinching :madge:

If she wanted to be authentic and make a video with raw emotion, sadness, and pain, she would have filmed it in her backyard riding her damn horse barefoot without all the Joanne get-up. And tbh that get-up is STILL extravagant in its own way. She's masking her emotions and put something out that is terribly disingenuous and corny. 

Why did we even wait so long? I mean, the beginning is clearly outtake from PI, then AM Add, her wearing that pink outfit, and the only new one is the shot of her getting ready...

1 minute ago, RetroPhysico said:

Who tf is her creative director? :saladga:

I stayed up til 4AM for this.  :saladga:

I love you Gags but wtf. :saladga:

Wasn't Ruth announced as the creative director for this era? Where is she?! :neyde:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived