Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

Video Premiere: Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

GagaStan95

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS

Did Taylor Kinney sister zone and sent her a cross? what? 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warhol killer

I am disappointed.

I didn't really expect like a high budget video with flying angels and big moon backdrops and stuff like that, but honestly, the way the scenes cut from one to another makes me irk, it feels very unfinished.

I don't know I really expected something simple and different at the same time but tbh this is just plain simple.

I wish they used the desert scenes more instead of her in the pink suit/guitar scenes.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Alligator Blood

it's not the fact that it was simple, basic etc... it was just awkward to watch for me tbh it's just not done well

NIghtmareElm

I honestly will never watch that video again.  What a boring and bland video.  It felt more like a commercial than a music video.  I get that the song is not a crazy pop song but at least add some interesting visuals in.  That was probably worse than the Edge of Glory and Perfect Illusion videos.  Also what was the twist?  Did I miss it?  It baffles me that it took her this long to put out a boring video.  At the moment I am not really excited for another Lady Gaga video.   

You can do simple and interesting.  This wasn't interesting.  

LePetitGAGABLover
7 minutes ago, DXPE said:

she officially just released one of the most basic music videos of all time. this is the same woman who said "I know what my fans want." it tries so hard to be emotional but also feels like no one tried hard enough to make an actual video. who directed this mess?

I dont even think it has a director. It looks like they just did a compilation of Gaga singing Million Reasons at random events

GagaMegaFan

You lil bottoms does nothing but complaining

the video is pure beauty and it's amazing haters can seethe

ew

Head Empty
6 minutes ago, DXPE said:

she officially just released one of the most basic music videos of all time. this is the same woman who said "I know what my fans want." it tries so hard to be emotional but also feels like no one tried hard enough to make an actual video. who directed this mess?

People like to throw that "I know what my fans want" comment back into Gaga's face, but she never said that she wants to pander to her fans in the first place. Just because she knows, doesn't mean she'll act upon it.

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

bloody g

keep it

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

teenagechrist

That was pretty bad, I liked Perfect Illusion's mv way more. 

feeling so hot tamale

This has nothing to do with the lack of CHOREO and everything to do with lack of CREATIVITY. Stop trying to make "suitable" and "fitting" happen! It's NOT going to happen! This is not Lady Gaga, drop the stage name.

monsterdino

this is stupid why did you merge the snippet and the official music video together those two converastons are totally different one being excited and predictions second thouguts on the music video ain't nobody time to scroll trough all these replies

@Admin @Haroon what's good?

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived