Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Video Premiere: Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

GagaStan95

Featured Posts

He8MyHeart

It feels like not much thought went into it. It's all over the place without a storyline. I can't connect to it at all. It's upsetting.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackstar
Just now, NCgaga said:

Wow guys. It's ok to be dissapointed, but don't be mean and degrading to her.  

A couple of things: We know and have known the concept of this album was to concentrate less on style, and more on music/emotion.  All she has done is simplify her concept for this era. A lot of you need to get a grip.  She is an artist, not a puppet that has to do anything her execs tell her to do,  and she certainly doesn't have to do what we tell her to do. David Bowie, Madonna, Marilyn Manson, etc all have had eras that are stripped and simplified. A true artist goes through this. 

With that being said, yeah it's a little boring. I love Avant Garde, high fashion Gaga. It's what made her famous, and she does it well. She does it better than madonna and Beyoncé put together. However, that's not who she is at the moment. It's still in her though. We saw it throughout Europe a few weeks, and she did it well.  We will see it again. If you love her for her music and her brilliant voice, then you need to remind yourselves of who she is. She is a free bitch, and she will always change like the wind.  So get the **** over it. 

The non traditional Gaga fans will like this video. It's simple. No crazy fashion or provocative imagery. She is also clutching a cross and showing love to her friends. It's relatable to a lot of people who are outside of her fan base. This will actually be good for her. Stop being mean and degrading. 

it's not about crazzga or whatever. video is just bad. like it's just bad filmed and edited. there are bunch of basic artists with much better music videos than this one. 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Arizona Sky
2 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

At least is watchable..

But MR chances of becoming a hit are over. The video doesn't add anything. It's like the dive bar ones.

I usually agree with you, but how does the fact that it has a boring video completely ruin its chances of being a hit. Lol

display name

Cute video. Gaga looks good, and the video shows people being there for each other, which is one thing that Joanne is about as a whole. I like it. :flutter: 

Lord Ryry

I feel it will be amazing in a whole movie/ visual album. My friends all love it and one even cried at it apparently, as they felt it was really personal and beautiful. 

And critiques seem to love it, i think i expect too much from my queen. After watching it a few times it has grown on me for sure. :) 

LilMonsterKills

I honestly don't get why it's so ****ing hard for her to hire a good professional music video director. 

Blackwillow
1 minute ago, LilMonsterKills said:

I honestly don't get why it's so ****ing hard for her to get a good professional director. 

Cuz Interscope don't give her big budget anymore 

she is no longer big like she used to be

StrawberryBlond

One of her most simple videos, but hard-hitting. This explains a lot of what she's going through right now and before this album came out. Her management failing her, feeling like she wanted to quit music, heading for a breakdown, her breakup with Taylor, etc. Nice touch making it a continuation of Perfect Illusion too, to encourage more people to watch that one too. Yes, it's very simple but Gaga's really benefiting from a stripped-back makeover right now. The public's wanted her to cut back on the craziness and show us what she really looks like and display her instrument skills and vocal talent. And for the first time ever, she's doing a ballad for a single. So, the public can't accuse of her just giving us the same old stuff she always does.

Honestly, this was a great birthday present (my birthday's literally starts in the next hour). This video accurately sums up how I feel about a lot of things right now. I've been feeling very sad lately and like a lot of things are getting on top of me. I was tearing up a bit by the end because of it.

I think we're being too hard on Gaga. The girl literally just cancelled her engagement and we're over here asking her for so much while she's probably still sad because of what happened. The lyrics in Million Reasons say it all. On the other hand it's good to see the general public love it.

LilMonsterKills
1 minute ago, Blackwillow said:

Cuz Interscope don't give her big budget anymore 

I don't think that's the case, but even if it was where's the Gaga who claimed that she would invest all her money into her shows/music etc?

monstereo

I can't with people being all like "stop asking for her to show up in a meat dress, its a ballad. its supposed to be stripped down"

no one is asking her to be crazy for the video

There are tons of good simple ballad videos that are GOOD.

Bwahaha. THE MELTDOWNS. Adele literally has the biggest budget of any artist, and the most expensive record contract of all time. Her video for "Send my love" was literally her in a dress dancing by herself in a black out room.  Send my love was still a hit, Adele still has the highest selling albums of the past decade. Simplicity works for talented people. Allow Gaga to show her talent. 

LePetitGAGABLover
1 minute ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

I'm just disappointed that she didn't swallow the rosary à la Alejandro :stalkga: 

Swallowing rosaries is too overrated for 2016Ga

15497869_1508434099185739_1207360359_n.g

1 minute ago, NCgaga said:

Bwahaha. THE MELTDOWNS. Adele literally has the biggest budget of any artist, and the most expensive record contract of all time. Her video for "Send my love" was literally her in a dress dancing by herself in a black out room.  Send my love was still a hit, Adele still has the highest selling albums of the past decade. Simplicity works for talented people. Allow Gaga to show her talent. 

Adele is Adele. And we should all know that

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived