Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

Video Premiere: Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

GagaStan95

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog
2 minutes ago, Jase said:

hai mom :flutter:

I was gonna say that she wouldn't have stooped to that level but now I dont know anymore :smh: 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warhol killer

Since Gaga said on the MTV Instagram story that the next videos will be a continuation to the previous one, I am kinda hyped up of what's to come.

"omg you are such a hypocrite I thought u disliked MR mv??"

I did dislike it tbh, but maybe the reason I felt like this music video was unfinished because it is. Like this is the middle of the Joanne story, like it's a cliffhanger. 

Are u guys getting me? :sweat:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Jonathanholland

Not to be negative or something, but I see many people saying that it's stupid to expect a bigger production for a ballad.

I honestly hoped for something like this:

Before there was love, there was silence

Neight Shayde

It's not even about simplicity & its meaning. Again, no one is questioning about the meaning of the video. Story of her life? sure! go ahead! that's great!

It's about the execution. It wasn't good.

Brian Ryan
Just now, Haroon said:

They are :woohoo: 

@ARTPOPdidntflop merged here, please don't make individual opinion threads when there's an active topic going on about the same thing :/ 

A lie does not care who tells it...

Reality
Just now, lego said:

Fans?  

The people that came out of the car, they were her fans, right? I may just be interpreting that wrong, but her interaction with them was just so emotional that I just naturally assumed it was fans or something :sweat:

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

The gift is from Natali, right? When she opens it tho, she has a bit of "I-am-disgusted" face instead of sad/touched? Anyone else agree? Dr. Simon, what's good? :neyde: 

FreePalestine

SlaeUrAnus

Okay, so we all know that Gaga wanted A-YO as a second single, but due to Carpool Karaoke, we all hounded her and Interscope to change it to Million Reasons because it was doing well commercially.

Now, we have the music video and all of a sudden we are in meltdown mode because it was not what we 'expected' creatively and visually from an artist like Gaga. 

Was this our own doing? 

In my messy era.

Just now, M Monstre said:

The people that came out of the car, they were her fans, right? I may just be interpreting that wrong, but her interaction with them was just so emotional that I just naturally assumed it was fans or something :sweat:

Those are her Grigio girls. Her assistant, makeup artist, closest girlfriends, I think.  

FreePalestine

Kermit the frog
1 hour ago, JaneTheC said:

the twist is that its worse than PI's video

truly unexpected

:rip: 

thatfoxyfeeling

What the **** was that? :saladga: I'm sorry but that video was terrible, it looked like a film student created it. 

ARTPOPdidntflop
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

They are :woohoo: 

@ARTPOPdidntflop merged here, please don't make individual opinion threads when there's an active topic going on about the same thing :/ 

but my opinion is the most important

giphy.gif

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived