life

Lady Gaga tweeting Piers Morgan

mister max

Featured Posts

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

She's very well-spoken and she's obviously on the right side, so she'll be fine.

I'm worried that he may bring Terry Richardson and R. Kelly into the conversation though..

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

3 minutes ago, Swan Heart said:

She's very well-spoken and she's obviously on the right side, so she'll be fine.

I'm worried that he may bring Terry Richardson and R. Kelly into the conversation though..

True. Best thing she can do is acknowledge that she has worked with people who have been accused in the past, and has grown from that. idk, I'm not sure if I'm ready for "they're my friends- I still love them".

That said, she is a fairly good speaker, and pretty sure can handle him. He's a joke.

3 points in and ready for more

Piers Morgan's claim is just disgusting on every level. First let me post a quote from the national institute of mental health: Anyone can develop PTSD at any age. This includes war veterans, children, and people who have been through a physical or sexual assault, abuse, accident, disaster, or many other serious events. Apparently he knows better if someone suffers from PTSD than the the national institute of mental health and the victim herself.

Also he completely discredited and denigrated a person who suffered sexual assault. According to the National sexual assault resource center only between a 2% and 8% of rape reports are fake, meaning there are very few cases of fake sexual abuse report and thus that there are very little chances that when a woman speaks up or acknowledges that she has been raped she is lying. Furthermore, over 63% of all sexual abuse cases are never reported or even shared with anyone else. This is a consequence of many factors, almost all of them related to the victim being blamed: like being herself ashamed, worrying about what her family or friends will think, having to answer personal questions, go through a physical exam or having to face scrutiny and discredit about her experience. 

This man is actively contributing to the impunity of sexual assaulters and rape in general. This is the reason why the majority of victims don't ever come forward. After the traumatic experience they have suffered they still have to go through people discrediting them and accusing them of faking it. Piers Morgan participates in the culture of blaming the victim and excusing the raper. This is extremely serious, this is not just some twitter troll criticizing gaga, this is a man who is part of the rape problem, and unless we stop allowing disgusting comments like this we are not going to end with sexual assaults

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, Tanveer Anoy said:

I would love to see lady gaga and madonna together doing an interview with him. They will destroy him! 

I wanted to say this but i feel like GGD will have another meltdown at seeing Madonna's name 

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Andrew Warhola

After the interview, Piers Moron will mysteriously disappear, while Gaga attends her next award show rocking this fashionable attire. :diane:

3eed3f432041955ee00dc79609fad257.jpg

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Just now, Lynch said:

Piers Morgan's claim is just disgusting on every level. First let me post a quote from the national institute of mental health: Anyone can develop PTSD at any age. This includes war veterans, children, and people who have been through a physical or sexual assault, abuse, accident, disaster, or many other serious events. Apparently whe knows better if someone suffers from PTSD than the the national institute of mental health and the victim herself.

Also he completely discredited and denigrated a person who suffered sexual assault. According to the National sexual assault resource center only between a 2% and 8% of rape report are fake, meaning there are very few cases of fake sexual abuse report and thus that there are very little chances that when a woman speaks up or acknowledges that she has been raped she is lying. Furthermore, over 63% of all sexual abuse cases are never reported or even shared with anyone else. This is a consequence of many factors, almost all of them related to the victim being blamed: like being herself ashamed, worrying about what her family or friends will think, having to ask personal questions, go through a physical exam or having to face scrutiny and discredit about her experience. 

This man is actively contributing to the impunity of sexual assaulters and rape in general. This is the reason why the majority of victims don't ever come forward. After the traumatic experience they have suffered they still have to go through people discrediting them and accusing them of faking it. Piers Morgan participates in the culture of blaming the victim and excusing the raper. This is extremely serious, this is not just some twitter troll criticizing gaga, this is a man who is part of the rape problem, and unless we stop allowing disgusting comments like this we are not going to end with sexual assaults

Very well said.

People like him are righteous in their beliefs of what "real" rape constitutes as, while actively (and maybe unknowingly) perpetuating said cycle of rape skepticism. Blind man.

3 points in and ready for more

Gaga reacted with a lot of maturity to his provocative behaviour, but really, why is she giving him attention? He's a douchebag thinking he knows better about someone's mental health..

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Gaga reacted with a lot of maturity to his provocative behaviour, but really, why is she giving him attention? He's a douchebag thinking he knows better about someone's mental health..

Because "ignoring the bad and hopeless cases" got us stuck with Donald Trump as the president-elect of the most powerful country and nuclear force of the world.

Archived