đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets Madonna

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I'll be honest, this just comes across as disingenuous after the comments she made about Madonna a few months ago. Like, I know she's well-meaning and just wants to spread love, but... make up your mind, girl.

I don't even think she meant to shade Madonna as she also said she's 'a nice girl'

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
3 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

Here! I still think it was disgusting.

Nope u r still delusional, bc if it was Gaga up on that stage saying those things u would be living, but since it is Madonna none of those problems matter

JEWRJEWR
Just now, monsterdino said:

Nope u r still delusional, bc if it was Gaga up on that stage saying those things u would be living, but since it is Madonna none of those problems matter

Not really. It wouldn't be the first time that I don't agree with something Gaga has said.

This tweet included. 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Azor Ahai said:

What if Madonna replies back something petty :poot: 

This feud has no need to exist anymore, and I think it's over for years now... People really need to move on 

Tellerphone

This is very sweet of Gaga. Madonna has also complimented Gaga many times over the years. Its the media that twisted it into what it became. Hopefully more will see that someday.

3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I don't even think she meant to shade Madonna as she also said she's 'a nice girl'

Yeah, I don't think she meant to shade her, but it didn't come across well and just sounded like "I'm so much better than her because I write my own music and play instruments and do all the hard work."

Don't get me wrong, I think Gaga always has good intentions and just wants to everybody to get along... but I also think she's an opportunist at times. And this tweet looks a lot like "my single isn't doing well on the charts so I'll message my long-time rival to get some headlines."

I wish she would just stop talking about Madonna completely tbh.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Yeah, I don't think she meant to shade her, but it didn't come across well and just sounded like "I'm so much better than her because I write my own music and play instruments and do all the hard work."

Don't get me wrong, I think Gaga always has good intentions and just wants to everybody to get along... but I also think she's an opportunist at times. And this tweet looks a lot like "my single isn't doing well on the charts so I'll message my long-time rival to get some headlines."

The same thing kinda happened when Madonna praised Lady Gaga last year in an interview and people said she shaded her lol

I think everything those two ladies will say about each other will always be seen as shades, even if they praise... 

Just now, monketsharona said:

The same thing kinda happened when Madonna praised Lady Gaga last year in an interview and people said she shaded her lol

I think everything those two ladies will say about each other will always be seen as shades, even if they praise... 

That's why they should probably just stop talking about each other. But they won't, because they've both got a job to do and need to drum up some press.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Billboard Music Awards or Billboard Women In Music? :oprah:

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

vertigostick
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Sure Jan, because posting such a tweet is definitely her safest bet to boost that airplay and streaming of her new single... :toofunny:

Stop trying to read between the lines all the time, she probably just felt like thanking her for this speech, nothing less nothing more.

Archived