💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga on SMAP X SMAP

yASSsss

Featured Posts

high heeled fem
5 hours ago, Helxig said:

This episode was so good! I just love her :wub:  and Smap x Smap is such a good show. It has delicious food, lots of humour, they're very generous with the sets they design for her, the hosts are very nice, and the topics of conversation and very casual and nice. Every time that she's on I enjoy watching it so much that I actually forget it's being translated throughout. And I didn't know it was ending! That's quite sad. I always look forward to these interviews and performances (and Howard Stern's) the most!

omg its ending?? NOOOO

i love it too so much... how come its ending? and yes i agree best gaga perfomances and howard

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem
22 hours ago, TheFriend said:

Finally a PI performance!

And the set! It looks so expensive and luxurious :giveup:

Oh and PI was slayage.

it  was ikr?

WHERE CAN I GET THAT GAGA METAL CROP TOP SHES WEARING?????

Himeros26

Does someone have an HD link to the performance? Most youtube ones aren't available in my country and the ones that are are in crappy quality. 

Jigglygoth

All three performances were so, so beautiful.  

The stages were impressive, I loved it.

HEART OF EVER-FROST

bornthisway135

Who are those guys in Million Reasons? They annoyed me. All they did was sing an octave lower and stared blankly into the camera... Like... why were they there? They definitely took away from the Million Reasons performance. Perfect Illusion was actually really awesome! She killed it! And A-YO has always sounded good live. Kudos, Gaga.

Archived