Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga on SMAP X SMAP

yASSsss

Featured Posts

17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

None of that matters, you can spot and idols by the music they choose and the way they brought and dress themselves. It is all so formulaic. K-Pop idols is just similiar, it's just that they take it few notches up than J-Pop idols.

That doesn't make sense. As someone not from a Japanese/Korean background, How can I surmise which Artists/bands are considered idols, just by listening to their music without any visual reference or concrete information on the Artists themselves? 

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

I just realised the chefs are the same ones singing with her.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

SLAYing
24 minutes ago, Joel said:

not available in my country :madge:

thank you though :hug:

check your inbox budd :)

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Helxig

This episode was so good! I just love her :wub:  and Smap x Smap is such a good show. It has delicious food, lots of humour, they're very generous with the sets they design for her, the hosts are very nice, and the topics of conversation and very casual and nice. Every time that she's on I enjoy watching it so much that I actually forget it's being translated throughout. And I didn't know it was ending! That's quite sad. I always look forward to these interviews and performances (and Howard Stern's) the most!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I have to say every SMAP's performance looks extremely awkward

their face expressions, their poses, their vocals, I never understand why there are so many Japanese stanning them

Helxig

I just watched the performances and wow. That lotus flower was beyond beautiful. Lord, her vocals in Perfect Illusion! And she's so sexy! I love that she brought her backup dancers and guitarist on the show just to perform A-yo :laughga:  and I'm living that A-Yo has a bit of choreo now. They were really selling A-Yo! Must've been filmed when it was gonna be a single! All around great performances.

And I don't mind all those others guys. I'm kinda impressed that she was able to keep serving those vocals with 6 guys singing in off-English!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I can't even get through those performances. RUINED by those awkward looking back-up singers. Are they necessary??

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I can't even get through those performances. RUINED by those awkward looking back-up singers. Are they necessary??

They are megastars in Japan, and the show is their show, they like to show up in every performance

I don't get why Gaga has to perform at their show, they don't respect performing art in any ways

but good news is that they have split already, there will be no SMAP x SMAP in the future, we won't have to listen to them singing Gaga's songs in a lower octave with their duck voices anymore

Archived