šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga on SMAP X SMAP

yASSsss

Featured Posts

ugh those guys can't freakin sing or even harmonize wtf. It's POINTLESS. might as well get my dad and uncle to sing

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

loved the A-YO performance,the MR was great vocally ,i was kinda dissapointed from PI...maybe because of the group that was out of place during PI.

the stage was the best one Gaga has ever been to,theĀ Japanese Ā are the best in visuals,she should use them for directing Music Videos or other performacesĀ :firega:

RodeckDanny

WHo are these guys singing with her and why can't they sing?

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

4 minutes ago, DannyRodeck said:

The people who own the show, giving her a place on the show, people with a longer career than Gaga.

RAMROD
37 minutes ago, DannyRodeck said:

Ā 

SMAPĀ is a Japanese boy band, composed ofĀ Masahiro Nakai,Ā Takuya Kimura,Ā Goro Inagaki,Ā Tsuyoshi Kusanagi, andĀ Shingo Katori. The group was created in 1988 by music producerĀ Johnny Kitagawa, founder ofĀ Johnny & Associates, originally as a six-piece with Katsuyuki Mori, until his departure from the band in 1996. Ā After making their debut in 1991, the group took the Japanese entertainment industry by storm, becoming the most successful boy band in Japanese history and the best selling band inĀ Asia, often referred to as a "national treasure" and a "fortune and property of the country" in Japan.

SMAP is regarded as an iconic figure in Japan, after achieving an unprecedented level of success in numerous genres in the entertainment industry, including music, television, film, radio, and theater, as a group and individually. Being the first boy band to have a career for more than twenty years and to have extended its activities into various fields outside of music, SMAP is credited for changing the Japanese entertainment and music industry, in terms of prolonging longevity of boy bands and broadening careers by creating new opportunities for bands that followed. After starting out as a typical boy band, with a fan base predominantly female teens, they gradually transformed into a band with a wider audience, expanding their fan base to preteens, male adults, and even the elderly, after their success as actors and television personalities.

SMAP has released 55 singles, all have which reached the top 10 in the charts, 22 consecutive number one singles, and 33 number one singles in total. The band has had 24 top 10 albums and 14 number one albums.Ā 

Ā 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMAP

Ā 

:classy:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Battle 4 Ur Life

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE PERFORMANCE the op video is blocked

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

18 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Being the first boy band to have a career for more than twenty years

I think after 20 years, we have to call them a Man Band.

Also, if they're a band, why isĀ this mostly a cooking show?

Highway10
11 minutes ago, myCD said:

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE PERFORMANCE the op video is blocked

hopefully this worksĀ :hug:

I hate that the videos we have lagĀ in some parts of PI and A-Yo.Ā :saladga:Ā I'm still looking for a better recordingĀ 

Battle 4 Ur Life
15 minutes ago, Highway10 said:

hopefully this worksĀ :hug:

thank you so much!Ā :hug:

38 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Ā 

SMAPĀ is a Japanese boy band, composed ofĀ Masahiro Nakai,Ā Takuya Kimura,Ā Goro Inagaki,Ā Tsuyoshi Kusanagi, andĀ Shingo Katori. The group was created in 1988 by music producerĀ Johnny Kitagawa, founder ofĀ Johnny & Associates, originally as a six-piece with Katsuyuki Mori, until his departure from the band in 1996. Ā After making their debut in 1991, the group took the Japanese entertainment industry by storm, becoming the most successful boy band in Japanese history and the best selling band inĀ Asia, often referred to as a "national treasure" and a "fortune and property of the country" in Japan.

SMAP is regarded as an iconic figure in Japan, after achieving an unprecedented level of success in numerous genres in the entertainment industry, including music, television, film, radio, and theater, as a group and individually. Being the first boy band to have a career for more than twenty years and to have extended its activities into various fields outside of music, SMAP is credited for changing the Japanese entertainment and music industry, in terms of prolonging longevity of boy bands and broadening careers by creating new opportunities for bands that followed. After starting out as a typical boy band, with a fan base predominantly female teens, they gradually transformed into a band with a wider audience, expanding their fan base to preteens, male adults, and even the elderly, after their success as actors and television personalities.

SMAP has released 55 singles, all have which reached the top 10 in the charts, 22 consecutive number one singles, and 33 number one singles in total. The band has had 24 top 10 albums and 14 number one albums.Ā 

Ā 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMAP

Ā 

:classy:

But...

Ā 

1 hour ago, DannyRodeck said:

Ā 

"My peopleā€¦ need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

RAMROD
16 minutes ago, Nemo said:

I think after 20 years, we have to call them a Man Band.

Also, if they're a band, why isĀ this mostly a cooking show?

Variety show are a thing in Japan :D

Combines music, foods, comedy and all sorts of things.

Just now, lilmonster93 said:

But...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

There long span of career proved enough that their music sells. It's just not up your western standards.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Battle 4 Ur Life

IT'S SO AMAZING!!!!!

LOOOOOVED ALL THE PERFORMANCES. oneĀ of her best tv appearances.Ā 

she slayed.

edit: the lag is annoying yes. hopefully we get hd soon. its probably out there.

Archived