💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga on SMAP X SMAP

yASSsss

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95
22 minutes ago, Kermit the frog said:

Each time she appears on a Japanese talk show, she acts like a retarded person. It must be insulting for the Japanese, what the hell is she thinking? Talk about prejudice.

It's because she has a translator, so she just has to smile while listening, and then actually get what they're talking about. It's definitely awkward but it's not her fault and it's not like she's doing it on purpose.. 

I would act the same (or even worse lol) if I was in front of 20 cameras, and everyone is talking about me and to me, and I don't understand **** and have to wait for the translator to pick it up + Japan is a culture for itself, their humor is totally different so that has a stake in this too.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante

The performances are really cool. I dont know what is wrong with them,besides those irritating japan singers.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

4 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

The performances are really cool. I dont know what is wrong with them,besides those irritating japan singers.

Well you said it, they ruined the performances... :wtf:

TheFriend

Finally a PI performance!

And the set! It looks so expensive and luxurious :giveup:

Oh and PI was slayage.

Rudz Xinc

I'm gonna miss her visit on SMAP X SMAP

They always creates great set

and these performances were awesome

PI vocal was on point

But I wished the quality of the video was better

The one that I watched kinda pastel colors

Not sure it's from the broadcasted one or it's just a bad copy

Look at those clowns

RAMROD

These episodebis really good and cute :D

Shingo tho :sharon:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Neal said:

This band can't even bother to perform choreo properly, smh. Sorry they look like headless chickens on every performance, not knowing what to do with themselves. Their harmonizing feels like it came out of a metal can. 

As always, the flaws on Gaga's performances aren't coming from her. Again, the set though, and how she performed is A+!

You can say that but they have been top J-Pop idols for 28 years strong and selling out a Tokyo Dome shows for many times, ask every Japanese and they will know who SMAP are, your ignorance in how Japanese showbiz works should not be a reason to insult.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Swan Heart

That boyband lowkey ruined it, I'm so mad :grr:

Gaga slayed though and the stage looked beautiful.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived