event

Gaga on SMAP X SMAP

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaplayer315

YAASS Gaga twist my brain out with your pineapple slicer while you flawlessly sing Perfect Illusion 

00dfa834732f978a5449b8882c51cdfa.jpg

donutellha

so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Miel said:

Is there any way to watch the whole thing?

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

8 hours ago, Supersonic said:

You don't wanna know what Korean Pizza Huts are serving. Chicken breast pizza, crust stuffed with sweet potato mousse & cinnamon.

Don't ever visit a Chinese PizzaHut :rip: (if you can even be sure it's not a fake, replica PizzaHut :rip: )

at least in SK I got some interesting, spicy seafood variants of pizzas. China was just a mess :rip: 

The man in blue can wreck dis bussy tbh. Ever since I saw him during her 2011 appearance I've been ready lmao

43 minutes ago, donutellha said:

so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

3 points in and ready for more

donutellha
Just now, Miel said:

The man in blue can wreck dis bussy tbh. Ever since I saw him during her 2011 appearance I've been ready lmao

Thank you!

no problem

P5cf6Q.gif

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

As the glitter exploded and fell during the intro to PI so too did my wig explode and fall from my scalp

tumblr_inline_obrx6dHegL1sct8l6_500.gif 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

8 hours ago, Kermit the frog said:

Each time she appears on a Japanese talk show, she acts like a retarded person. It must be insulting for the Japanese, what the hell is she thinking? Talk about prejudice.

While English has become a business language, that doesn't mean everyone knows how to speak it. As someone has quoted you before, gaga has to have questions translated to her, and have her answers translated back.

It's a long  process, made even longer by the fact that every person has their own nuances and ways of speaking.

Archived