Joanne Surpasses 300K Sold in US

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay
25 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

The lead it has WW isn't in line with the success levels that the media would have you believe Gaga and Ariana are at. 

Given Ariana's airplay and "popularity" I would think she's easily moved 3m units WW. And in comparison would think Gaga had shifted 6 copies.

The media isn't calling Gaga a flop this time around tho, and the media doesn't really treat Ariana like a god, like how they treat Adele or Bey. So I don't think the lead is far off of the media narrative. 

ShockPop
Just now, Born To Slay said:

The media isn't calling Gaga a flop this time around tho, and the media doesn't really treat Ariana like a god, like how they treat Adele or Bey. So I don't think the lead is far off of the media narrative. 

Radio especially, worldwide, eats Ariana up and is currently pulling a Regina on gaga

thierryrreiht
24 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

I live in Germany.

Ok

i don't know much about the education system there

Born To Slay
4 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Radio especially, worldwide, eats Ariana up and is currently pulling a Regina on gaga

Ariana releases radio friendly music, Gaga doesn't. Which is fine but don't release non-radio and then complain it doesn't get airplay.

spicemuncher

However, the Billboard 200 chart goes by SPS (Sales Plus Streaming), not pure sales.

Joanne is at around 375k for SPS, which is fantastic.

Naor Daniel

DW and This is Acting are still way bigger on streaming.

i stream my music but buy gaga's. I think sia's and Ariana's are better than Joanne. 

Sia is like so close to being my fave. She is so good!

GagaTheExplorer

That's good

I'm happy for her

10 minutes ago, Naor Daniel said:

DW and This is Acting are still way bigger on streaming.

please let's keep it happy and positive and let's not talk about streams :sweat:

Bradley

Hopefully it will reach platinum soon. We have tons of promotion ahead of us. Superbowl, tour, more singles and videos.

15 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

around 650K

Has she passed ARTPOP with this in terms of speed? I know ARTPOP has sold over 2 million, but I don't think it sold 300k in its first 2 months. I could be wrong tho. I just remember seeing foil, the first 500k physical copies, for over a year. 

13 minutes ago, Nick Gervasi said:

Has she passed ARTPOP with this in terms of speed? I know ARTPOP has sold over 2 million, but I don't think it sold 300k in its first 2 months. I could be wrong tho. I just remember seeing foil, the first 500k physical copies, for over a year. 

Didn't ARTPOP have like a million iTunes pre-orders though?

My name isn't Timmers

Archived