Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
throwback

50 days of Joanne!

TopazBlue

50 day poll!  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite track as of 50 days?

• Diamond Heart
    • A-YO
    • Joanne
    • John Wayne / Dancin' in Circles
    • Perfect Illusion
    • Million Reasons
    • Sinner's Prayer / Come to Mama
    • Hey Girl
    • Angel Down
    • Grigio Girls / Just Another Day / Angel Down (Work Tape)

Featured Posts

TopazBlue

We've officially had Joanne in our hands for 50 days!

joanne.jpg.a6d8d6fd6e671a82ae75e80925ff4CtEeSluW8AIGp6U.jpg

How have they been?

How are you liking the album, and what's your favorite track?

There's still so much more to come! :unicorn:

Spoiler

Where's LG6?! :grr:

Spoiler

:green:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19 ⚡ CHROMATICA BALL 💙 Aug 23

It's pretty funny how we've waited over 1000 days for this album and yet some people are talking about a Joanne EP not even 50 days after its release :green: 

KinneyUnderYou

YOUNG, WILD, AMERICAN

C'MON BABY, DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?

RAIN ON ME A MILLION

I'M NOT FLAWLESS, BUT I GOTTA DIAMOND HEART

tumblr_ofdagghCeX1qff2ilo1_540.gif

No matter if Grigio girls, John wayne, million reasons, are such earworm...

AYO WILL ALWAYS BE CLASSIC JOANNE.

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

Lextyr97

The songs have all settled nicely with me. I was afraid of its replay value but I've listened to it in full at least 1 time everyday since release. I have a new favorite every week 😅 Haha. John Wayne was last week. Come to Mama was election week. Angel Down is this week. Perfect Illusion is always a bop. Joanne for the first like 2 weeks was my favorite. Diamond Heart has been slaying me endlessly since release though

LaLuna

For me, my favourite is still the good sis Perfect Illusion. I know it's an unpopular opinion, but as much as I love the rest of the album, PI is still my jam and I never get tired of it. 

tonythewitch

I love this album and I have loved these 50 days with it. I love it so much that it's hard to choose a favorite song on it it's all so perfect... Each song satisfies one mood in me.
Sonically speaking I think it's a great rebranding, and lyrically it's obviously her most intimate work yet. THESE ARE GREAT TIMES.

My first favorites, from the 1rst listens were "Diamond Heart", "John Wayne", "Joanne" (I cried at the very first listen), "Dancing In Circles".
Then I started to obsess over the most pre-Fame tunes: "Grigio Girls", "Just Another Day", "Come To Mama".
Since its promo release I was liking "Ayo" without great conviction but then I understood the lyrics and it became my favorite for quite a time.

Tonight, after 50 days and almost as much listens, I can say that the WHOLE album give me life. The only one I like a little, very little less is "Hey Girl". Otherwise my favorite changes every day or week. Tonight I voted "Million Reasons", remembering the first time I heard it, how shook I was.

Reality

Right now, it's Million Reasons. It changes from time to time, but it's sort of ironic. Million Reasons was one of my least favorite tracks, but I guess with the fact that it's now a single, and with the fact that she's performed it so much, I've started to like it. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Archived