Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Gaga+Orchestra

Fame IV

Featured Posts

Fame IV

The snippet of the Royal Variety performance is everything! The orchestra adds a new touch to «Million Reasons». It's sublime, just like in her iconic «Sound of Music» tribute.

Share your opinion if Gaga should add an ochestra to her Superbowl performance and for which songs you'd like to see (Poker Face, Bad Romance and Million Reasons for me)

A Star is Born ⭐

HEARTHUNTER
1 minute ago, Same DNA said:

The snippet of the Royal Variety performance is everything! The orchestra adds a new touch to «Million Reasons». It's sublime, just like in her iconic «Sound of Music» tribute.

Share your opinion if Gaga should add an ochestra to her Superbowl performance and for which songs you'd like to see (Poker Face, Bad Romance and Million Reasons for me)

Bad Romance and Perfect Illusion with a band and an orchestra would be DOPE

Squeeshy Keety

"Christmas Tree (demo) ft. R. Kelly, Tony Bennett" deserves an orchestra at the SB, tbh tut_zpskn83ggg1.jpg?t=1481066837

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Although I'd love it, I don't really see her with an orchestra at the SB. I can totally see her with her full band, though, including Mark Ronson and some other producers of Joanne. For guest I bet she'll invite a legendary artist/band she loves, like Elton John, Sting, Rolling Stones or KISS.

AndrewGr
4 minutes ago, monster1998 said:

Sooo beautiful!! :hor: but can we move on to the next single already! 🙏

not without a video :creepflop:

Fame IV
On 07/12/2016 at 11:21 PM, HEARTHUNTER said:

Bad Romance and Perfect Illusion with a band and an orchestra would be DOPE

exacly!! so DOPE :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
On 08/12/2016 at 0:08 AM, Allan said:

Although I'd love it, I don't really see her with an orchestra at the SB. I can totally see her with her full band, though, including Mark Ronson and some other producers of Joanne. For guest I bet she'll invite a legendary artist/band she loves, like Elton John, Sting, Rolling Stones or KISS.

Elton please!! :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Archived