💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's PTSD reveal makes Bbc World News headline

Robagaga

Featured Posts

Katie14
On 12/6/2016 at 1:11 PM, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

I would have to go home and find specific examples - they're everywhere. Her body language is in constant motion, not just to drive a point home, and lately she is exhibiting moments where she's still, but you can tell it's a forced effort to stay still that requires a lot of concentration. Of course I'm not her, so I can't say that for certain, but I've had a lot of experience in this, personally, professionally, and academically, and she's showing signs, just from an observational standpoint, of this being the case. This is backed up by what she says and talks about, and this type of movement is a symptom of these diseases. It's also not about wide-ranging movements and deliberate actions, it's more about micro expressions and reactions in her body that aren't so noticeable, but while it's not noticeable all of the time outwardly, it's something that she feels strongly, usually in rhythm, as the body sends signals, normally without justification, as a type of defense mechanism, and this requires her to exert energy whether to simply acknowledge and deny the recommendation the body puts forward, or by complying with it, but it's a severely exhausting state of being as her body is reacting to situations and events that aren't taking place, and her body is truly in constant motion, which not only means that she can't sit still, but also forced fluid movement is a semi-conscious decision to compensate for your body behaving this way, and it's a form of controlling those reactions and aligning yourself with this new pace that your body is forcing you into. Essentially it can cause severe depression and incredible exhaustion, and meditation is normally a proposed way to counter it as the only stimuli you will be experiencing during meditation is what your body is telling you constantly, and you align yourself better with it and find a sense of peace within yourself, because this is not something that normally goes completely away. Cocaine use can cause your body to get into an alternate rhythm, sometimes permanently, and so can traumatic experiences. Unfortunately, many traumatic events occur under the use of heavy drugs, and so paranoia can run rampant for many years after quitting. That's not to say drugs were the only factor but people rarely walk away from using drugs, even at the moderate frequency that she did, without their life being altered negatively in some way. 

I don't fully understand the bolded part but yea you probably are right, especially after reading her letter yesterday. I can't even image what it is like to be in a hyperaroused or dissociative state a lot of the time.  I would probably just lock myself inside. I don't understand how she is able to do interviews and perform while she is dealing with all this. I hope she doesn't experience these states too frequently. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
President Trump
14 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I don't fully understand the bolded part but yea you probably are right, especially after reading her letter yesterday. I can't even image what it is like to be in a hyperaroused or dissociative state a lot of the time.  I would probably just lock myself inside. I don't understand how she is able to do interviews and perform while she is dealing with all this. I hope she doesn't experience these states too frequently. 

Yeah when I wrote it I knew it would probably need to be elaborated on. I mean that the forced subtle movements by her body are still noticed by her mind, and so often people move themselves constantly on purpose because it gives a sense of control over what's going on. Idk how else to explain it.

also, usually people that get into that state stay that way permanently, depending, and it can vary from person to person or get better or worse over time. Certain substances like coffee can help because it seems to put the entire body into the same state while the coffee takes effect, but when the effect wears off, it's back to being out of rhythm. 

Ma ma pa pa pa

Katie14
8 minutes ago, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

Yeah when I wrote it I knew it would probably need to be elaborated on. I mean that the forced subtle movements by her body are still noticed by her mind, and so often people move themselves constantly on purpose because it gives a sense of control over what's going on. Idk how else to explain it.

also, usually people that get into that state stay that way permanently, depending, and it can vary from person to person or get better or worse over time. Certain substances like coffee can help because it seems to put the entire body into the same state while the coffee takes effect, but when the effect wears off, it's back to being out of rhythm. 

By move do you mean moving on a broader scale like exercising a lot and overworking, or doing something like hand gestures when talking to mask or cover up inappropriate facial ticks or something like that? 

President Trump
1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

By move do you mean moving on a broader scale like exercising a lot and overworking, or doing something like hand gestures when talking to mask or cover up inappropriate facial ticks or something like that? 

Well I meant moving at all times, but fluidly, like shaking your foot but when that stops, you start moving your hand, or doing something else, it doesn't matter what, it's just constant body movements. And your last sentence is correct too, you are aware that other people might notice these ticks in your body or face that are out of your control, and they even respond to them sometimes. It's just constant unwanted micro expressions in your face and body. So people sometimes try to distract from that by constantly moving their body, and can even predict after a while how their body will react so they start to align their conscious body movements with that, or to prepare for it, because it's completely out of your control.

Ma ma pa pa pa

Katie14
9 minutes ago, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

Well I meant moving at all times, but fluidly, like shaking your foot but when that stops, you start moving your hand, or doing something else, it doesn't matter what, it's just constant body movements. And your last sentence is correct too, you are aware that other people might notice these ticks in your body or face that are out of your control, and they even respond to them sometimes. It's just constant unwanted micro expressions in your face and body. So people sometimes try to distract from that by constantly moving their body, and can even predict after a while how their body will react so they start to align their conscious body movements with that, or to prepare for it, because it's completely out of your control.

Do these movements really happen all the time? There have been times when she was mostly or fully still even before Marina Abromovich. I suppose the movements were too subtle to see during those times? 

President Trump
1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

Do these movements really happen all the time? There have been times when she was mostly or fully still even before Marina Abromovich. I suppose the movements were too subtle to see during those times? 

Yeah it's more often micro expressions that aren't noticeable, but the message is still sent to your brain so it's still felt, and the body part that sent the message is easily pinpointed by the brain, so it can cause thought patterns such as, "I just felt a twitch in my nose," or "I just felt something in my foot," and the mind automatically tries to find out why that happened, and even universal micro expressions such as nose twitching indicates disgust, twitches in the foot indicates your body is preparing to run away, Etc. but it starts happening for no reason, and so your mind tries to respond in that way, but it was an irrational response, so the individual has to try to train the mind to ignore these signals from the body and it can cause extreme exhaustion. The body is basically operating out of sync with the brain, and can cause major depression as the individual no longer feels in control of their own body and thought processes, because your brain tries to respond to the messages your body is sending, and all of this is happening while you're completely aware of it, but can't do anything about it.

Ma ma pa pa pa

Katie14
5 minutes ago, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

Yeah it's more often micro expressions that aren't noticeable, but the message is still sent to your brain so it's still felt, and the body part that sent the message is easily pinpointed by the brain, so it can cause thought patterns such as, "I just felt a twitch in my nose," or "I just felt something in my foot," and the mind automatically tries to find out why that happened, and even universal micro expressions such as nose twitching indicates disgust, twitches in the foot indicates your body is preparing to run away, Etc. but it starts happening for no reason, and so your mind tries to respond in that way, but it was an irrational response, so the individual has to try to train the mind to ignore these signals from the body and it can cause extreme exhaustion. The body is basically operating out of sync with the brain, and can cause major depression as the individual no longer feels in control of their own body and thought processes, because your brain tries to respond to the messages your body is sending, and all of this is happening while you're completely aware of it, but can't do anything about it.

Its sounds kind of like Tourette's Syndrome actually. My brother has it and I have a very mild case of it. In Tourette's you feel almost like this pressure sensation in different parts of your body that can only be relieved by doing the movement your body desires. Its extremely distracting and exhausting to try to hold it back. You can't focus on anything else really until you do it. I guess the difference is in hyperarousal, the movement starts in your body (I would assume like a reflex?) and then goes to your brain and you have to consciously try to ignore it. For TS, the movement starts in your brain and goes to your body but you have to try and ignore this impulse. 

Its all very interesting (and devastating) stuff. 

President Trump
49 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Its sounds kind of like Tourette's Syndrome actually. My brother has it and I have a very mild case of it. In Tourette's you feel almost like this pressure sensation in different parts of your body that can only be relieved by doing the movement your body desires. Its extremely distracting and exhausting to try to hold it back. You can't focus on anything else really until you do it. I guess the difference is in hyperarousal, the movement starts in your body (I would assume like a reflex?) and then goes to your brain and you have to consciously try to ignore it. For TS, the movement starts in your brain and goes to your body but you have to try and ignore this impulse. 

Its all very interesting (and devastating) stuff. 

Wow that's very interesting, I've never studied Tourette's but it does sound like what I was describing, but in reverse. 

Ma ma pa pa pa

Katie14
1 hour ago, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

Wow that's very interesting, I've never studied Tourette's but it does sound like what I was describing, but in reverse. 

Is your profession or studies related to mental health?

President Trump
7 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Yes lol

Ma ma pa pa pa

President Trump
10 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

And thanks for having so much interest. Mwah xoxo 

Ma ma pa pa pa

Katie14
13 minutes ago, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

And thanks for having so much interest. Mwah xoxo 

Thanks for explaining everything to me! What do you do, if you dont mind me asking?

Archived