💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should John Wayne be the 3rd single?

hausofmike

John Wayne 3rd Single!  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Should John Wayne be the next single?

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
1 hour ago, Poissonche said:

Maybe save A-YO for later, or never release it, but John Wayne is next. I can feel it. Ok I don't actually feel it and maybe it will never be released as a single, but whatever, I want a video for it and many performances and stuff like that.

The models loved John Wayne :green:

Because it was before the walking, we'll never know about A-yo

Purr more, hiss less.

xoxo cupcakke

...why are people saying Diamond Heart is a viable single choice? :madge:

It is a great opener to Joanne and a decent album track, but that's about it where ends for Diamond Heart. Like, what's the appeal? The song isn't as catchy as other tracks on the album despite having some interesting lyrical choices, and really, the song doesn't do anything on Joanne but set the tone and mood of the album. It would be as if Gaga released Hair as an actual single or The Fame as a single

54 minutes ago, Gagas love said:

DIC is NOT single worthy

I disagree, it's literally what successful women on the radio are putting out rn. Look at Ariana, she's doing better than anyone atm.

shmal96
40 minutes ago, reysus said:

I just have a feeling that DIC would be terrible for here career rn. Everyone is praising her for her voice and her kindness and all and then she releases a single about masturbation? mess :toofunny:

I mean can't she have killer vocals AND sing a song like that (which she does)? Also it's not thst provocative when there are plenty of songs like that dominating the charts. I mean, Side to Side is all over the radio and everyone knows what Ari is REALLY talking about 

KleinGa
1 hour ago, Lava said:

Okay whats the deal with the singles? PI is the leading single, but i thought A-YO was the second, but then she changed it to Million Reasons???

Million Reasons is the lead single tbh.

Perfect Illusion was the hype single.

Gov Hooka

Ayo deserves justice. I can see Ayo being performed at the Superbowl and people liking it as a post-Superbowl 3rd single. Diamond Heart or Angel Down or Joanne should be singles imo. 

Dancin in Circles and John Wayne can be fan favorites. The purpose of the Joanne era isn't to showcase these electronic sounding singles IMO I'd rather all the singles be ballads and slower songs. 

Gagas love
1 hour ago, Nick Gervasi said:

I disagree, it's literally what successful women on the radio are putting out rn. Look at Ariana, she's doing better than anyone atm.

ariana is basic lol. and just cause those basic artists are putting out songs that have a certain feel, doesnt mean gagas singles need to be similar. alll her best singles have been completely different than the successful women on the radio. 

1 hour ago, KleinGa said:

Million Reasons is the lead single tbh.

Perfect Illusion was the hype single.

Still the lead single tho ... we can't erase what is canon. XD

it's interesting how polarizing the remaining potential singles are in this thread. I've seen every possible argument as to why DIC, JW, or DH would either be a semi-decent hit or flop horribly. Sort of speaks volumes that Joanne has no obvious major hit potential left. Hope I'm wrong. 

#teamDIC :hor:

Spoiler

#suckmyDIC

Dominic

Million Reasons had great potential but I think they missed their real shot. 

John Wayne was my initial choice however after seeing it live at VS I'm just not sure on how good it will be. It's like the HML - Brilliant song but not so much when live. 

Dancin in Circles is definitely single-material but would do better next year. Although it won't get released, it's the DITD/Scheisse.

The best choice is to release the MR video, ride it out until Christmas. Release A-Yo (with a video) for New Years, it would do quite well. Then it's the SB and she can release Diamond Heart to close the era which will do well after the SB (She's obv performing it there). 

Angel Down can be used for her more political/philanthropic events. 

Little Managers. :nails:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived