💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

GP reacts to Lady Gaga on the Today Show

Babel

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

😭😭😭 who the **** is cutting onions?!? *wipes tears* you know if somebody would've told I would become one of those people who stans celebrities, I would've said they were lying. I never understood our celebrity obsessed society. I rolled my eyes at the people who waited outside of hotels. I scoffed at the people who followed celebrities on Twitter. I rolled my eyes and judged them until a tiny 5'1 Italian woman wormed her way into my heart and became my everything. Now I totally get it. If someone can still criticize her after seeing this video, they have no soul. "I'm here for you. I love you." as she embraces that person. We don't call her mama monster for nothing. She's always said that she doesn't know what she did to deserve such awsome monsters but the truth is idk what I ever did to deserve someone as awsome as her. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
51 minutes ago, Devyn said:

That video got me 

tumblr_nubpp2e91p1u6n38po1_250.gif

*hugs* me too. I had somebody ask me "do you think gaga really loves her monsters as much as she says she does?". I paused for a second and said "yeah without a doubt." She shares not one speck of DNA with those kids and yet she showers them in hugs and kisses and I love yous as if they were her own flesh and blood. "I'm here for ya. I love you" as she hugs that person. We don't call her mama monster for nothing. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

ZiggyZiggs
52 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

These people are the same ones who would accuse her of spirit cooking or some dumb **** like that.

BICEPS COME THRU :diane::diane:

OT: I hope not :saladga:

Oriane

All these nice comments surprise me, I was ready to read a lot of "oh but she's doing it for promo, to give a good image of her"...

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived